My Cho'gath guide

#1AlastreonPosted 1/10/2013 11:15:28 AM
http://www.lolking.net/guides/71962
Please rage at me for every mistake made,also i honestly can't remember many matchups,i will be playing a lot of cho'gath top though so i will update that
---
LoL IGN Alastronar
3DS FC 1762-2827-4556
#2a5ny5Posted 1/10/2013 11:32:58 AM
atk speed masteries u wot m8
legendary armor and honor guard u real?
E at lv2 daf***

literally no info on matchups did you just buy chogath?

0/10 would not rate again
#3Alastreon(Topic Creator)Posted 1/10/2013 11:34:35 AM
a5ny5 posted...
atk speed masteries u wot m8
legendary armor and honor guard u real?
E at lv2 daf***

literally no info on matchups did you just buy chogath?

0/10 would not rate again

That is so easily explained lol
First the attack speed,it scales with your e much more then ap will help you
Second everyone hates legendary armor for no reason they've given me,and it's done me well enough same for honor guard
And your e is gonna be helping you trade and cs better then W
Did YOU just buy Cho'gath?
---
LoL IGN Alastronar
3DS FC 1762-2827-4556
#4a5ny5Posted 1/10/2013 11:36:30 AM(edited)
yes, im sure you're just standing around at lv2 trading hits with the enemy, and if you need spikes to cs then why are you even writing a guide if you can't even get the basics down
#5Alastreon(Topic Creator)Posted 1/10/2013 11:37:04 AM(edited)
a5ny5 posted...
yes, im sure you're just standing around at lv2 trading hits with the enemy

Actually if they go on you and intend to fight, you should stay and fight them,you'll win aginst most people
Also thanks for bumping this
---
LoL IGN Alastronar
3DS FC 1762-2827-4556
#6a5ny5Posted 1/10/2013 11:38:29 AM(edited)
you sound hella flustered from me calling you out on your terrible guide. sballah this is why getting people from gfaqs to write guides is a terrible idea
#7Alastreon(Topic Creator)Posted 1/10/2013 11:39:12 AM
a5ny5 posted...
you sound hella flustered from me calling you out on your terrible guide. sballah this is why getting people from gfaqs to write guides is a terrible idea

You're the one who keeps responding to this,after making your point
And you also fail at spelling occasionally.
---
LoL IGN Alastronar
3DS FC 1762-2827-4556
#8xMikhalxPosted 1/10/2013 11:41:39 AM(edited)
Honestly, if you're not going to take any criticism, why bother asking? However, he's probably trolling. Actually, he does have an idea on what he's talking about.

Attack speed versus CDR on masteries is preference, no biggie. I prefer attack speed myself.

I'd say MR blues can be per level depending on matchup... no point in wasting 13 MR when your lane doesn't do magic damage if you want a real technical guide.

Legendary armor is terrible, do the math for it. Heck, your core item builds don't even support legendary armor! Seriously, gaining 6 armor for every 100 armor/mr you get is terrible. I rather put those points into more health (hi you're Cho) so you can at least take 1 more hit, or you can put it into defender (you get free 5 armor/mr in teamfights!).

I would put your core items as situational and your situational as core items... Core means "get almost every game." Situational means "get depending on how well you're doing."
#9Alastreon(Topic Creator)Posted 1/10/2013 11:41:27 AM
xMikhalx posted...
Honestly, if you're not going to take any criticism, why bother asking? However, he's probably trolling.

Attack speed versus CDR on masteries is preference, no biggie. I prefer attack speed myself.

I'd say MR blues can be per level depending on matchup... no point in wasting 13 MR when your lane doesn't do magic damage if you want a real technical guide.

Legendary armor is terrible, do the math for it. Heck, your core item builds don't even support legendary armor! Seriously, gaining 6 armor for every 100 armor/mr you get is terrible. I rather put those points into more health (hi you're Cho) so you can at least take 1 more hit, or you can put it into defender (you get free 5 armor/mr in teamfights!).

I would put your core items as situational and your situational as core items... Core means "get almost every game." Situational means "get depending on how well you're doing."

I'm taking criticism,he's not giving any points just complaining about it
You for instance give actual reasons
And made some good points,Haven't made a guide so the items will need fixing
I'm going to do some extensive research on legendary armor
---
LoL IGN Alastronar
3DS FC 1762-2827-4556
#10TekutsoPosted 1/10/2013 11:42:26 AM
good guide for 400 elo, might be able to get some wins.
---
"Every man is guilty of all the good he didnt do"~Voltaire