Moscow 5 disbanded

#11TomorrowDogPosted 1/10/2013 1:06:13 PM
welcome to the internet where news are always old. Now pls go.

What a bOLD thing to say.
---
"Happiness is nature's way of telling human resources you're overpaid." - Catbert
#12_HeX(Topic Creator)Posted 1/10/2013 1:07:50 PM
TomorrowDog posted...
welcome to the internet where news are always old. Now pls go.

What a bOLD thing to say.

Yet not nearly as old as your bandwagon wannabe cool routine. =]
---
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.
#13Sid_IcarusPosted 1/10/2013 1:08:37 PM
Not like you could of used the search bar or anything
---
Burn the heretic. Kill the mutant. Purge the unclean.
Lol IGN- ThatKillerBenoit
#14TomorrowDogPosted 1/10/2013 1:09:56 PM
I am cool. Everybody on this board either wants to be me or is a hater in denial.
---
"Happiness is nature's way of telling human resources you're overpaid." - Catbert
#15XcZeus3469Posted 1/10/2013 1:18:11 PM
_HeX posted...
XcZeus3469 posted...
_HeX posted...
Ulala Rules posted...
Welcome to like...two days ago.

What's your point exactly? Not everyone gets the news at the same times, welcome to the internet where news are always old. Now pls go.

theres a difference between a few hours and 2 days....

And? Unlike some of you, I don't hang around on the internet every waking hour every single day to get the latest "scoop" on what's new in the LoL community.

Nor do I. I learn to do more productive things, like articulate my views without being an ass. But glancing at a highlights reel once a day gives me all I need to know, or want to know.
---
"I read this as a Bannanable Offense. I was like, what ksing with Soraka?"-Kirby 1207
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/CommanderKJK-1173/hero/60977
#16Master Of The DeadPosted 1/10/2013 1:19:23 PM
_HeX posted...
Ulala Rules posted...

What's your point exactly? Not everyone gets the news at the same times, welcome to the internet where news are always old. Now pls go.

I did not know until this topic. Thanks. I like M5, so I do hope they stick together under a different name.
---
Gamertag: Dayy Hughes ~~~~~ Summoner Name (LoL): Arcanine -----www.youtube.com/DayyHughes
http://i.imgur.com/jcW29.gif
#17ShyvanaPosted 1/10/2013 1:20:17 PM
From: TwoForTragedy | Posted: 1/10/2013 4:04:32 PM | #009
is this real?

Is this fantasy?
---
http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/9412/comeatmebro1.png
didn't america win the civil war? - lunarknight64 (Posted 11/10/2009 3:15:32 PM)
#18_HeX(Topic Creator)Posted 1/10/2013 1:28:10 PM
XcZeus3469 posted...
_HeX posted...
XcZeus3469 posted...
_HeX posted...
Ulala Rules posted...

theres a difference between a few hours and 2 days....

And? Unlike some of you, I don't hang around on the internet every waking hour every single day to get the latest "scoop" on what's new in the LoL community.

Nor do I. I learn to do more productive things, like articulate my views without being an ass. But glancing at a highlights reel once a day gives me all I need to know, or want to know.

By all means, you keep telling yourself that.
---
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.
#19_Yag_Posted 1/10/2013 1:30:11 PM
old
---
Archer: "ring ring.....hi planes? yeah, this is blimps.. you win"
Yagyujubei: 75 NIN/MNK/SAM/PLD/BLU Midgardsormr R.I.P
#20channthemanPosted 1/10/2013 1:32:22 PM
Thanks for the news, I did not know until now either. I like M5 as well and hope they continue under another name.

To the people who already knew this information and are uselessly posting in this topic: the thread title told you everything you needed to know. Why did you feel it necessary to come into the topic and act like a douche?
---
My new hero: Penn State Kid
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3sFAfCzzywo&feature=g-all