Moscow 5 disbanded

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Moscow 5 disbanded

User Info: TomorrowDog

TomorrowDog
4 years ago#11
welcome to the internet where news are always old. Now pls go.

What a bOLD thing to say.
"Happiness is nature's way of telling human resources you're overpaid." - Catbert

User Info: _HeX

_HeX
4 years ago#12
TomorrowDog posted...
welcome to the internet where news are always old. Now pls go.

What a bOLD thing to say.

Yet not nearly as old as your bandwagon wannabe cool routine. =]
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.

User Info: Sid_Icarus

Sid_Icarus
4 years ago#13
Not like you could of used the search bar or anything
Burn the heretic. Kill the mutant. Purge the unclean.
Lol IGN- ThatKillerBenoit

User Info: TomorrowDog

TomorrowDog
4 years ago#14
I am cool. Everybody on this board either wants to be me or is a hater in denial.
"Happiness is nature's way of telling human resources you're overpaid." - Catbert

User Info: XcZeus3469

XcZeus3469
4 years ago#15
_HeX posted...
XcZeus3469 posted...
_HeX posted...
Ulala Rules posted...
Welcome to like...two days ago.

What's your point exactly? Not everyone gets the news at the same times, welcome to the internet where news are always old. Now pls go.

theres a difference between a few hours and 2 days....

And? Unlike some of you, I don't hang around on the internet every waking hour every single day to get the latest "scoop" on what's new in the LoL community.

Nor do I. I learn to do more productive things, like articulate my views without being an ass. But glancing at a highlights reel once a day gives me all I need to know, or want to know.
"I read this as a Bannanable Offense. I was like, what ksing with Soraka?"-Kirby 1207
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/CommanderKJK-1173/hero/60977
Master Of The Dead 4 years ago#16
_HeX posted...
Ulala Rules posted...

What's your point exactly? Not everyone gets the news at the same times, welcome to the internet where news are always old. Now pls go.

I did not know until this topic. Thanks. I like M5, so I do hope they stick together under a different name.
Gamertag: Dayy Hughes ~~~~~ Summoner Name (LoL): Arcanine -----www.youtube.com/DayyHughes
http://i.imgur.com/jcW29.gif

User Info: Shyvana

Shyvana
4 years ago#17
From: TwoForTragedy | Posted: 1/10/2013 4:04:32 PM | #009
is this real?

Is this fantasy?
http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/9412/comeatmebro1.png
didn't america win the civil war? - lunarknight64 (Posted 11/10/2009 3:15:32 PM)

User Info: _HeX

_HeX
4 years ago#18
XcZeus3469 posted...
_HeX posted...
XcZeus3469 posted...
_HeX posted...
Ulala Rules posted...

theres a difference between a few hours and 2 days....

And? Unlike some of you, I don't hang around on the internet every waking hour every single day to get the latest "scoop" on what's new in the LoL community.

Nor do I. I learn to do more productive things, like articulate my views without being an ass. But glancing at a highlights reel once a day gives me all I need to know, or want to know.

By all means, you keep telling yourself that.
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.

User Info: _Yag_

_Yag_
4 years ago#19
old
Archer: "ring ring.....hi planes? yeah, this is blimps.. you win"
Yagyujubei: 75 NIN/MNK/SAM/PLD/BLU Midgardsormr R.I.P

User Info: channtheman

channtheman
4 years ago#20
Thanks for the news, I did not know until now either. I like M5 as well and hope they continue under another name.

To the people who already knew this information and are uselessly posting in this topic: the thread title told you everything you needed to know. Why did you feel it necessary to come into the topic and act like a douche?
My new hero: Penn State Kid
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3sFAfCzzywo&feature=g-all
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Moscow 5 disbanded

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived