MiSTakE left TPA

#1POkemon_PoWeRPosted 1/10/2013 2:20:31 PM
I don't know if it's temporary but he's on their sister team TPS(Taipei Snipers).
:(
---
I'm the best player here. The rest of you aren't as good as me-ninja1357
LoL IGN: m0bilize (NA)
#2Stalky24Posted 1/10/2013 2:24:14 PM
maybe he was sold
#3SeaIntoTheSkyPosted 1/10/2013 2:26:17 PM
Leaving TPA was a... wait for it... mistake... eh? eh?^^
#4channthemanPosted 1/10/2013 2:34:35 PM
I was shocked 5 years ago when people still did the "_OLD" thing thinking they were still clever. Just today, I've seen it used in two different topics. What is going on?
---
My new hero: Penn State Kid
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3sFAfCzzywo&feature=g-all
#5_HeXPosted 1/10/2013 2:39:21 PM
channtheman posted...
I was shocked 5 years ago when people still did the "_OLD" thing thinking they were still clever. Just today, I've seen it used in two different topics. What is going on?

Kids using outdated meme crap thinking they are cool = your average gamefaqs member. It's pretty ironic how they are going "cOLD" when that's exactly what their meme is. But oh well, who cares.
---
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.
#6JiminyTheDingoPosted 1/10/2013 2:40:30 PM

Mechanically, GameFAQs has always been far behind many other forums. For example, we only recently got polls and a quoting system. We can't change font colors or even underline the damn text (which kinda goes hand in hand with bold and italics). Why should the users be any more advanced?
---
The fruit...it's...it's taunting me! O_o
#7SoraOwnsAllPosted 1/10/2013 2:41:51 PM
Hex still mad that he posted old info.
---
"I'm no hero, never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer hired to do some wet work." - Solid Snake.
#8_HeXPosted 1/10/2013 2:44:16 PM
SoraOwnsAll posted...
Hex still mad that he posted old info.

Why on earth would I be mad? It wasn't old to me, and a few others that posted in my thread. You and your e-buddies coming into the thread to post cOLD just proves my point about people like you. ^^
---
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.
#9ShyvanaPosted 1/10/2013 2:44:23 PM

What's going on? Nothing. Just people posting old info in which others already known like way back. I don't even know nor care.
---
http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/9412/comeatmebro1.png
didn't america win the civil war? - lunarknight64 (Posted 11/10/2009 3:15:32 PM)
#10_Yag_Posted 1/10/2013 2:48:01 PM
channtheman posted...

implying that memes lose their legitimacy with age. your post is like saying "i'm so shocked that people still use lol and rofl, when people were doing it like 15 years ago"
---
Archer: "ring ring.....hi planes? yeah, this is blimps.. you win"
Yagyujubei: 75 NIN/MNK/SAM/PLD/BLU Midgardsormr R.I.P