Top Lee Sin > Jungle

#1iiTryhardPosted 1/10/2013 7:17:14 PM
Lee has one of the highest damages of all the bruisers, and if he is allied to farm at will to get items, he can do even more.

Why is he played in the jungle then? Just for his beastly ganks and mobility? Seems much better as a Tanky assassin bruiser up top
---
XBL: iiTryHaard
Yes, i i do try hard http://www.lowbird.com/data/images/2012/08/imgur-dofor.jpg
#2YourLuckPosted 1/10/2013 7:18:49 PM
If you want lee sin to get farm, you can play him mid and build like an assassin and still get tanky because he'll get fed off the enemy mid. He'll roam and get assists then.
---
A familiar note is produced.
It's the note Desolation plays to keep its instrument in tune
#3shingo fanPosted 1/10/2013 7:21:04 PM
Taking him up top seems like a waste of his incredible ganking ability. Which is why you take him mid instead.
---
Question: What is with the internet's love of hyperbole?
#4AmarajahPosted 1/10/2013 7:30:21 PM(edited)
Taking him up top seems like a waste of his incredible ganking ability. Which is why you take him mid instead.

He can gank mid and counterjungle the enemy jungle so hard they'll **** their pants.... Top doesn't mean you can't gank. Take teleport instead then and roam if you want to gank bot.
#5shingo fanPosted 1/10/2013 7:31:19 PM
Amarajah posted...

He can gank mid and counterjungle the enemy jungle so hard they'll **** their pants.... Top doesn't mean you can't gank. Take teleport instead then and roam if you want to gank bot.

Hmm, shows what I know.
---
Question: What is with the internet's love of hyperbole?
#6AK47plzPosted 1/10/2013 7:34:28 PM
he's not a bruiser
---
terran