Where's a good AP Master Yi guide?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Where's a good AP Master Yi guide?
4 years ago#11
Covenant posted...
That's because AP Yi is a joke build that a couple of teams used in joke matches to make bad players think he's good.

"joke matches"

Oh you mean IPL5, the tourney where the winner comes out with $50,000? Such a joke, I wipe my ass with $50,000.

what was that one tournament where tsm built like garbage against marn and wiped the floor? Wasn't it an IPL or mlg or something?
"I'm no hero, never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer hired to do some wet work." - Solid Snake.
4 years ago#12
Still a bit newbish but AP or AD Yi seems almost entirely dependent on teamcomp and preference.

For the record I have never met a fun/nice AP Yi. Every single one who has deigned to speak has been a raging well of toxicity. Might have something to do with the general mindset, they tend to think every kill on the map rightfully belongs to them.
The ability to quote is a serviceable substitute for wit-Mark Twain
Mark Twain is the most misquoted man of all time- Benjamin Disraeli
4 years ago#13
lascat9 posted...
I play AP Yi quite a bit, and I've never lost lane with him, so here's my take on him.

Awesome dude, this should be all I need to get going on Yi. Thanks!

Also taking into account mixed opinions, I'll be sure to give AD a try as well. Though people seem to be crying nerf over AP yi so I assume there's definitely something strong there.
Warning: EXTREMELY FLAMMABLE! Keep away from populated message boards.
4 years ago#14
Flame_Hazard posted...
Also taking into account mixed opinions, I'll be sure to give AD a try as well. Though people seem to be crying nerf over AP yi so I assume there's definitely something strong there.

My condemnation of AP Yi should not be seen as endorsement of AD Yi. Yi is just a bad champion.
4 years ago#15
Covenant posted...
Flame_Hazard posted...

My condemnation of AP Yi should not be seen as endorsement of AD Yi. Yi is just a bad champion.

Aha. Noted.
Warning: EXTREMELY FLAMMABLE! Keep away from populated message boards.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Where's a good AP Master Yi guide?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived