Where's a good AP Master Yi guide?

#11SoraOwnsAllPosted 1/10/2013 8:20:19 PM
Covenant posted...
That's because AP Yi is a joke build that a couple of teams used in joke matches to make bad players think he's good.

"joke matches"

Oh you mean IPL5, the tourney where the winner comes out with $50,000? Such a joke, I wipe my ass with $50,000.

what was that one tournament where tsm built like garbage against marn and wiped the floor? Wasn't it an IPL or mlg or something?
---
"I'm no hero, never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer hired to do some wet work." - Solid Snake.
#12BhelliumPosted 1/10/2013 8:25:26 PM
Still a bit newbish but AP or AD Yi seems almost entirely dependent on teamcomp and preference.

For the record I have never met a fun/nice AP Yi. Every single one who has deigned to speak has been a raging well of toxicity. Might have something to do with the general mindset, they tend to think every kill on the map rightfully belongs to them.
---
The ability to quote is a serviceable substitute for wit-Mark Twain
Mark Twain is the most misquoted man of all time- Benjamin Disraeli
#13Flame_Hazard(Topic Creator)Posted 1/10/2013 8:41:20 PM
lascat9 posted...
I play AP Yi quite a bit, and I've never lost lane with him, so here's my take on him.

Awesome dude, this should be all I need to get going on Yi. Thanks!

Also taking into account mixed opinions, I'll be sure to give AD a try as well. Though people seem to be crying nerf over AP yi so I assume there's definitely something strong there.
---
Warning: EXTREMELY FLAMMABLE! Keep away from populated message boards.
#14CovenantPosted 1/10/2013 8:45:05 PM
Flame_Hazard posted...
Also taking into account mixed opinions, I'll be sure to give AD a try as well. Though people seem to be crying nerf over AP yi so I assume there's definitely something strong there.

My condemnation of AP Yi should not be seen as endorsement of AD Yi. Yi is just a bad champion.
#15Flame_Hazard(Topic Creator)Posted 1/10/2013 8:49:20 PM
Covenant posted...
Flame_Hazard posted...

My condemnation of AP Yi should not be seen as endorsement of AD Yi. Yi is just a bad champion.

Aha. Noted.
---
Warning: EXTREMELY FLAMMABLE! Keep away from populated message boards.