soraownsall is bad at league of legends

#1AphoristicPosted 1/10/2013 9:18:24 PM
Guys, we lost that game because of Karthus. The game got to 40 minutes and it was his fault we lost. It's not like we can blame our Fiora bot lane who was not actually an AD carry that could be useful 40 minutes into the game. No, it was all Karthus.
---
[ Aphoristic (360/Steam/League) | Aphoristic92 (PS3) ]
[ 'Look at that dang-ass dang!' - Arin Hansen ]
#2SoraOwnsAllPosted 1/10/2013 9:20:47 PM
The Fiora ad carry that out farmed you and performed better than you, the Karthus, who managed to get out shoved by an AP Nidalee who was rarely ever in her lane.
---
"I'm no hero, never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer hired to do some wet work." - Solid Snake.
#3xMikhalxPosted 1/10/2013 9:22:24 PM(edited)
Tbh, it's cuz I got counterjungled and didn't play appropriately. They had everything warded out and I proceeded to play like it wasn't warded.

I knew Shaco was there half the time but didn't want to engage him because I was scared of Nid spears/whatnot.

I should've just smite steal or duke it out. I also gave Shaco an early kill because I was oom and tried to 1v1 him while they were setting up a gank for Garen.

Plus; I think I might've screwed over Garen more than helped him. Figured assist + spree > 1 death, but we both blew summoners and he got zoned even harder when Wukong came back.

If it helps, the Shaco was 2.3k Elo and knew what he was doing.

Edit: Oh, and Shaco got every dragon + baron as well. I got outplayed hard in the jungle >.>!

The Fiora did fine; she took out Graves every fight. It was the Nid pokes that widdled us and getting caught out.
#4Aphoristic(Topic Creator)Posted 1/10/2013 9:21:54 PM
SoraOwnsAll posted...
The Fiora ad carry that out farmed you and performed better than you, the Karthus, who managed to get out shoved by an AP Nidalee who was rarely ever in her lane.

I shoved harder than the Nidalee, whom had Shaco constantly walking through our lane while you lost to a Fiddlesticks support bottom.
---
#5BarrenitePosted 1/10/2013 9:22:24 PM
read that as stonewall at first, was pretty confused because i was pretty sure he wasn't in that game.
---
I have resigned myself to a broken heart
#6SoraOwnsAllPosted 1/10/2013 9:22:45 PM
I shoved harder than the Nidalee

Which is why she had the capability to roam while you didn't. Makes sense.
---
"I'm no hero, never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer hired to do some wet work." - Solid Snake.
#7Aphoristic(Topic Creator)Posted 1/10/2013 9:23:12 PM
Barrenite posted...
read that as stonewall at first, was pretty confused because i was pretty sure he wasn't in that game.

Stonewall is pretty bad. It wouldn't surprise me.
---
#8Aphoristic(Topic Creator)Posted 1/10/2013 9:23:34 PM
SoraOwnsAll posted...
I shoved harder than the Nidalee

Which is why she had the capability to roam while you didn't. Makes sense.

Shaco
---
#9SoraOwnsAllPosted 1/10/2013 9:24:16 PM
You mean the Shaco that was bot and top constantly while you stayed mid? Yeah, he was a huge problem for you (and even with the numerous 4 man dives bot, I still managed to out farm you.)
---
#10xMikhalxPosted 1/10/2013 9:24:21 PM
To be fair, they did gank mid everytime my blue came up and went to steal it. They had good teamwork >.>... I don't think Karthus got blue once that game.