So has there been a general consensus been reached about Syndra yet?

#1bobguydude1Posted 1/11/2013 12:39:21 AM
see title
---
YOU BROKE RNG!!?!?!?!?!?!? NOOOOOOOOO!!!!- insane_pyro74
#2Frost_shock_FTWPosted 1/11/2013 12:42:17 AM
She's strong and getting unnecessary buffs in the next patch.

I'd say about 2-3 weeks after her buffs she becomes OP FOTM and is nerfed in the next patch.
---
CHOOOOOOOOOOCOLAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE!!!!!
Contacts in Profile
#3bobguydude1(Topic Creator)Posted 1/11/2013 12:50:21 AM
Frost_shock_FTW posted...

I'd say about 2-3 weeks after her buffs she becomes OP FOTM and is nerfed in the next patch.

i dont like the sound of that. but do you have a link to the buffs shes getting?
---
#4aHappySackaPosted 1/11/2013 12:58:07 AM(edited)
She's a bad version of Orianna, unless Riot intentionally breaks her there's no way she will ever be any good at least in a competitive scene.
---
Kitty Kat --> /\_/\
.................=(^_^)=
#5Knight_Of_OrderPosted 1/11/2013 1:02:35 AM
Frost_shock_FTW posted...

Not unnecesary at all, she's a beast in lane but falls off hard once teamfights start, the PBE buffs aim to try to fix that, probably wont be enough.
---
Amid the turmoil and tumult of battle, there may be seeming disorder and yet no real disorder at all
Sun Tzu
#6bobguydude1(Topic Creator)Posted 1/11/2013 1:07:26 AM
the buffs arent even that big though. they'll be just fine on her.
---
#7CheeseItBagginsPosted 1/11/2013 1:32:58 AM
The buffs don't add any sort of mobility or survivability on her. They just enhance what she does best; dealing damage.
---
You feelin' froggy, jump.
#8SomnambulisticPosted 1/11/2013 1:38:02 AM
I disagree a bit on the Orianna comparison. Ori has better utility, but Syndra tends to put out more damage (almost entirely because of her ult, too).

She's good, but has a pretty high skillcap, so most people will still continue to write her off as bad or not worth it.
---
You wanna live forever?
#9VeeVeesPosted 1/11/2013 1:50:46 AM
she's just orianna with less utility, less team fight presence, and a lower range/single target/semi channeling ult.
---
Rudy sucks
**** Lars