you know what we haven't had in a while?

#1g-cube_mastaPosted 1/11/2013 1:09:25 AM
a patch

last one was Dec 14th, 2012.

We've been on this patch for a good bit of time now. The PBE has been patched several times though. I like that the PBE will get more time to iron things out before they hit live and they can adjust several times for more accurate balance but I'm also not a big fan of the patch we're currently on so it's a give and take thing.
---
~GameFAQs LoL Board President~
http://i.imgur.com/6rO0g.png
#2EcchiBakaPosted 1/11/2013 1:13:26 AM
Hey, at least it's not the Draven -> Proven Grounds patch. That thing killed servers for days.

Or we could revert back to the League of Black Cleavers.
---
LoL: Ecchi Baka
Currently reading: Freezing, To-Love-Ru, and a lot of other titles
#3JennaTahliaPosted 1/11/2013 1:15:30 AM
KloudtheYoukai posted...
Hey, at least it's not the Draven -> Proven Grounds patch. That thing killed servers for days.

Or we could revert back to the League of Black Cleavers.

Never heard of the draven thing, anyone have a vid?
---
gibe moni pls
#4FlameLord23Posted 1/11/2013 1:16:30 AM
Dear G_Cube_Masta,

We agree with you, there has not been a patch in a while, while we have been updating the PBE quite a bit, especially as of late. This is to ensure that our patches are to as bug free as possible. We hope to have one to you soon before long, including the addition of Thresh and the much desired Evelynn buff!

Sincerely,

The Riot Team
---
"All of a sudden there are useless topics on gamefaqs. Oh wait, that's all the time." ~Try_Harder_Nubz
LoL IGN: I Rock Ths
#5essprit0591Posted 1/11/2013 1:45:47 AM
FlameLord23 posted...
Dear G_Cube_Masta,

We agree with you, there has not been a patch in a while, while we have been updating the PBE quite a bit, especially as of late. This is to ensure that our patches are to as bug free as possible. We hope to have one to you soon before long, including the addition of Thresh and the much desired Evelynn buff!

Sincerely,

The Riot Team

wat
#6Ultraknight64Posted 1/11/2013 1:47:39 AM
FlameLord23 posted...
Dear G_Cube_Masta,

Sincerely,

The Riot Team

wat

Evelyn becomes a manaless champion. All nerfs on PBE are reverted.
---
Not happy with committing just murder, he had to go and dirty the courthouse, too!? GUILTY - Judge
#7NinjaGuerraPosted 1/11/2013 2:02:00 AM(edited)
you know what you have not had in a while?

A spanking.

the last time you got a spanking was november 14th, 2005.

you've been spank free for a good bit of time now, i spank my other kids several times though. The thing i like about my other kids is i get more time to see how spanking irons them out before i hit you live. I like that i can adjust my swing to become more accurate, and i dont like that you have been spank free for so long.
---
Rhythm Game Enthusiast.
PSN/Gamertag/LoL: NinjaGuerra
#8LOLganPosted 1/11/2013 2:02:58 AM
Holiday break. happened last year too.
#9bobguydude1Posted 1/11/2013 2:03:52 AM
LOLgan posted...
Holiday break. happened last year too.

some of us are still on break yo
---
YOU BROKE RNG!!?!?!?!?!?!? NOOOOOOOOO!!!!- insane_pyro74
#10Shadow EdgePosted 1/11/2013 2:04:18 AM