How much of a difference does level 30 make?

#1lain8Posted 1/11/2013 2:12:30 AM
I'm only level 20, but it seems like it doesn't matter what I do, I can't beat a level 30. >_< It's frustrating because when I play PVP with my friends (level 11 and 18) in 3 vs 3 it seems like we always get in a group with a level 30 and two low/mid levels. The 30 will just steamroll all of us, sometimes even 3 on 1. Granted, I understand the skill gap, I was just wondering how much advantage a 30 has from runes and masteries? Even worse would be 2 level 30s with a very low level ... it gets disheartening because I just want to win occasionally, rather than get murdered repeatedly xD
---
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v139/lain8/ohitislove.png Oh, it is love.
#2TalentedMPosted 1/11/2013 2:15:30 AM
The more you play the more IP you earn the more runes you can buy and the more champions you own. Experience with the game as well... Other than that. Not too much, a few talents and a couple more armor or mr or ad/ap.
---
Since this game rely on micro transaction when people leave for mop this game will be I survive. - MageGuyInfinity
#3Alakazam_fanPosted 1/11/2013 2:16:43 AM
1 rune slot
1 mastery point
---
Don't stop, never give up, hold your head high and reach the top. Let the world see what you have got. Bring it all back to you.
~Elise is mai waifu~
#4zeppelin312Posted 1/11/2013 2:59:20 AM
at level 20 you are still learning the game

even at level 30 you will still be learning

Long after level 30 you will still suck(and be learning)

you might not ever get better

at 1500 elo you might begin understanding more about the game, and can begin to function at a higher level of play, you still suck though

at 2100 elo you are now in the upper echelon of play, people are still stupid here( and suck)

get 4000 elo scrublord

In terms of actual benefits of being level 30, you get some rune and mastery slots that 20 doesn't have. You will also have had more time to collect runes and champions.

tl:dr you will always suck, so will everybody else

Have a nice day
#5SirDanieIPosted 1/11/2013 3:05:43 AM
zeppelin312 posted...
at level 20 you are still learning the game

even at level 30 you will still be learning

Long after level 30 you will still suck(and be learning)

you might not ever get better

at 1500 elo you might begin understanding more about the game, and can begin to function at a higher level of play, you still suck though

at 2100 elo you are now in the upper echelon of play, people are still stupid here( and suck)

get 4000 elo scrublord

In terms of actual benefits of being level 30, you get some rune and mastery slots that 20 doesn't have. You will also have had more time to collect runes and champions.

tl:dr you will always suck, so will everybody else

Have a nice day

spuken lik troo nooblord.
---
23/11/12 Me: WTF Why do you have 6 boots?
NoobElise: Aren't I a spider?