How should ADCs build agasint a team of bruisers and tanks?

#1Cobra1010Posted 1/11/2013 6:15:48 AM
I've just tried using Last Whisper last night and it felt like an improvement. Does the 35% armour ignore stack if i make another one? Or am i better off saving a slot for another infinity edge or maybe some defensive items?

I've never tried using defensive items but i get 2 hit by darius late game. Will defensive items such as guardian angel make any difference? I get killed by most people late game.

I feel like playing as ADC, im just kiting the group fights and accidentally kill stealing them all.
---
Playing: Nothing, maybe a bit of LoL. Am I getting old or are games this gen just mediocre?
--Yoichi Wada needs to be fired--
#2TekutsoPosted 1/11/2013 6:19:09 AM
Cobra1010 posted...
I've just tried using Last Whisper last night and it felt like an improvement. Does the 35% armour ignore stack if i make another one? Or am i better off saving a slot for another infinity edge or maybe some defensive items?

I've never tried using defensive items but i get 2 hit by darius late game. Will defensive items such as guardian angel make any difference? I get killed by most people late game.

I feel like playing as ADC, im just kiting the group fights and accidentally kill stealing them all.

standard IE BT start, LW BC.

Darius shouldnt be able to get close enough to you to kill you.

Yes you are kiting in group fights if people are focusing you. If jax/irelia/darius/whoever is diving for you just run and hopefully your team will peel, or when they run back into the fight follow.
---
"Every man is guilty of all the good he didnt do"~Voltaire
#3gfshynoblPosted 1/11/2013 6:39:07 AM
Tekutso posted...
Cobra1010 posted...

standard IE BT start, LW BC.

Darius shouldnt be able to get close enough to you to kill you.

Yes you are kiting in group fights if people are focusing you. If jax/irelia/darius/whoever is diving for you just run and hopefully your team will peel, or when they run back into the fight follow.

lol wut build

get a warmogs instead of a guardian angel.
with how penetration is in s3, more health is better.

and how the hell is ie and bt standard own?
---
EL fudge Mph:Africabot LoL:africabot
#4happyscrub1Posted 1/11/2013 7:00:01 AM
Jax and Ireila 2 of the best fight divers in the game.

GET DUNKED!!!!
---
http://happyscrub.com/eloenvy.jpg
You are ignoring 1 message(s) from users on this page. Manage your list here
#5UnderwaterAirPosted 1/11/2013 7:18:46 AM

GET DUNKED!!!!

A good team with decent peels and someone with a Randuin's that knows how to use and and you are suddenly 5v3 with enemy team down a Jax and Irelia if they're going to just dive.
But what am I talking about? This is like, 1700+ elo peeling and activating items. xD
---
http://oi41.tinypic.com/9ht4ea.jpg
No matter which way you slice it you'll both be ending up in Hell!
#6sing_yajPosted 1/11/2013 7:25:13 AM
I'd say the standard adc is sufficient. boot, ie, bt, pd, lw and ga. There are times when you just wont be able to live through team fight unless you have decent teammates/support that can peel the enemy off you. Good positioning helps but honestly your positioning or build doesn't matter very much if your team is not helping you.
#7happyscrub1Posted 1/11/2013 8:07:47 AM
UnderwaterAir posted...

GET DUNKED!!!!

A good team with decent peels and someone with a Randuin's that knows how to use and and you are suddenly 5v3 with enemy team down a Jax and Irelia if they're going to just dive.
But what am I talking about? This is like, 1700+ elo peeling and activating items. xD

Nubcakes blowing all your CDs on Jax and irelia.
---
http://happyscrub.com/eloenvy.jpg
You are ignoring 1 message(s) from users on this page. Manage your list here
#8gfshynoblPosted 1/11/2013 8:15:41 AM
sing_yaj posted...
I'd say the standard adc is sufficient. boot, ie, bt, pd, lw and ga. There are times when you just wont be able to live through team fight unless you have decent teammates/support that can peel the enemy off you. Good positioning helps but honestly your positioning or build doesn't matter very much if your team is not helping you.

forget the ga its dead.
warmogs is better,
---
EL fudge Mph:Africabot LoL:africabot
#9Dark VaporeonPosted 1/11/2013 8:37:19 AM
Nobody mentioned Blade of the Ruined king yet?
Gotta sustain man... gotta sustain.
---
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Eternity ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
When yesterday is gone, and tomorrow never comes.
#10_Yag_Posted 1/11/2013 8:46:25 AM
Dark Vaporeon posted...
Nobody mentioned Blade of the Ruined king yet?
Gotta sustain man... gotta sustain.

BT bro......
---
Archer: "ring ring.....hi planes? yeah, this is blimps.. you win"
Yagyujubei: 75 NIN/MNK/SAM/PLD/BLU Midgardsormr R.I.P