Kha'Zix nerfs

#1RzulPosted 1/11/2013 9:37:40 AM
What are the chances they'll nerf him given that his mobility and DPS are insane?

I've been playing him since his release, and now that everyone has switched from Mufasa to Scyther I'm feeling kinda sad because he's being picked or banned in ranked. It feels like he's not the secret weapon he used to be anymore.

Kinda like how Diana used to be before Riot smacked her with nerf bat. Any thoughts?
---
Vi is my waifu. Deal with it.
3DS FC: 4038-6009-6930 PSN: Rzul96xsEED
#2TomorrowDogPosted 1/11/2013 9:39:27 AM
Mufasa? You mean Scar.
---
"Happiness is nature's way of telling human resources you're overpaid." - Catbert
#3Rzul(Topic Creator)Posted 1/11/2013 9:43:21 AM
TomorrowDog posted...
Mufasa? You mean Scar.

Yeah, but Rengar's VA sounds closer to James Earl Jones than Jeremy Irons :p
---
#4_Yag_Posted 1/11/2013 9:45:27 AM
if you've seen the official forums at all you would know it's only a matter of time, the amount of QQ there is staggering.
---
Archer: "ring ring.....hi planes? yeah, this is blimps.. you win"
Yagyujubei: 75 NIN/MNK/SAM/PLD/BLU Midgardsormr R.I.P
#5Rzul(Topic Creator)Posted 1/11/2013 9:58:18 AM
_Yag_ posted...
if you've seen the official forums at all you would know it's only a matter of time, the amount of QQ there is staggering.

*sighs*

This upsets me greatly -.-
---
#6Suicidal SmurfPosted 1/11/2013 10:07:22 AM
at least people dont ***** at me anymore when i take him mid

but yeah imminent nerfs
---
sail boat to harbor
#7DarkemastePosted 1/11/2013 10:20:58 AM(edited)
Seriously, haven't you noticed that Eve has been in most of the PBE patchnotes for the last few weeks?

A champion who until S3, has not had any significant changes since she was believed to be in her own tier. (you still see the phrase "Eve tier" tossed around occasionally)

If half/most of the community suddenly thinks that someone who didn't even benefit from S3 changes/new item changes anywhere near as much compared to AD assassins (like Kha'Zix) deserves nerfs, what makes you think they won't then target Kha'Zix, Talon, and Zed next now that Eve is out of the picture?

Mark my words; these are troubling times for assassins everywhere.
---
Common sense seems to be more uncommon.
#8Eclypse9810Posted 1/11/2013 10:18:03 AM
Oh look, squishy AD casters can actually do damage with these new items.

Best nerf them back to uselessness like how they were in S2.

Lolriot.
---
Have you had the dream again? A black goat with seven eyes that watches from the outside.
#9Rzul(Topic Creator)Posted 1/11/2013 10:31:42 AM
Darkemaste posted...
Seriously, haven't you noticed that Eve has been in most of the PBE patchnotes for the last few weeks?

A champion who until S3, has not had any significant changes since she was believed to be in her own tier. (you still see the phrase "Eve tier" tossed around occasionally)

If half/most of the community suddenly thinks that someone who didn't even benefit from S3 changes/new item changes anywhere near as much compared to AD assassins (like Kha'Zix) deserves nerfs, what makes you think they won't then target Kha'Zix, Talon, and Zed next now that Eve is out of the picture?

I understand Eve nerfs. I play her too, and I agree completely that she is a pain in the SSS if allowed to get fed.

Kha on the other hand has many bad matchups. He is a great counterpick in mid, his jungle is decent after lv 6-7 and his top is above average. But to a smart opponent, he is just food. I think a lot of the QQ stems from Kha's unpredictability.

People whine because he can jump on then and instagib them, but isn't that what Riot had in mind when he was designed? A powerful bursty caster assassin but very squishy.
---
#10B01tPosted 1/11/2013 2:55:46 PM
Rzul posted...
Darkemaste posted...

I understand Eve nerfs. I play her too, and I agree completely that she is a pain in the SSS if allowed to get fed.

Kha on the other hand has many bad matchups. He is a great counterpick in mid, his jungle is decent after lv 6-7 and his top is above average. But to a smart opponent, he is just food. I think a lot of the QQ stems from Kha's unpredictability.

People whine because he can jump on then and instagib them, but isn't that what Riot had in mind when he was designed? A powerful bursty caster assassin but very squishy.

That's just it, and it's why i'm hoping he'll be a bit like the next darius: he's cried about, but he's not nerfed. Kha'zix is a great pubstomper, that's why so many people hate him. He's strong at high elo, yeah, but not OP. Riot usually balances according to what they see in high elos, so i'm fairly hopeful he won't get more than touched a bit.
---
"That is why war is so tragic. To win means to make victims of your opponents and give birth to hatred." - Kratos Aurion, Tales of Symphonia