Karmic's Topic of Useful Tips.

#1KarmicDragon1Posted 1/11/2013 9:22:00 AM
Here I will post tips that I give to people I play with on EU West. Some of it may seem like really "duh" kind of stuff, but it is by no means as commonly known as it should be. We'll start off with this.

If you are at less than 10% HP, please go back to base and heal up. I don't care how close you are to killing someone, just go back.

Last game this happened, an ally tried to save his low-health ally and also died in the process. A two for zero exchange, just because you refuse to back off when you're almost dead.
---
My favourite D3 board posters: BonnabinTheDire, PenguinKoala ,TheJCBand, ChronoAce, GuyIncognito_, jake-sf, DAntiprodukt
#2TeeHunter13Posted 1/11/2013 9:48:22 AM
Bump
---
And now, I'm thinking again, isn't there
something we can do about something we can't do anything about?
#3masterplumPosted 1/11/2013 9:53:54 AM
This... isn't true for at least 10 cases I can think of off the top of my head
---
yE frE me Kweku Ananse Papa
me:http://img235.imageshack.us/img235/1508/masterplumgm3.jpg
#4ChocoboDreamsPosted 1/11/2013 10:04:20 AM
A more experienced player that has been coaching me pretty much since the day I started told me to always return to base if my kill wasn't free while laning, and it has been one of the most useful tips I've utilized.

Another tip that's kind of just general knowledge (or should be) is that you should play like a complete pansy, which kind of coincides with your own post. Buy wards, buy health potions, don't push when you don't know what's waiting for you or whether or not you can handle what's waiting for you. There might be exceptions to things like this, but they are just that, exceptions, not the rule.
---
I just want Card Sagas Wars. Seriously, I'd do anything, just give me Card Sagas Wars. Please.
PSN:ChocoboDreams
#5TheConductorSixPosted 1/11/2013 10:11:46 AM
Playing like a coward will get you further 90% of the the time than playing like rambo.

Lane control and cs is.more valuable than kills.
---
Realo won gold at the Sex Olympics with a BROKEN FRIGGIN NECK.-Voltch
#6BowtotheTWIGPosted 1/11/2013 10:27:13 AM
TheConductorSix posted...
Playing like a coward will get you further 90% of the the time than playing like rambo.

Lane control and cs is.more valuable than kills.

Two guys with 25% health can often beat one guy with 60% health (obviously very champ selective)

But yeah, cowardice is generally the way to go
---
Top Solo Lulu Guide: http://solomid.net/guides.php?g=28448
20 different Final Fantasy Ratings in Quote.