Who has the worst ULT and why?

#11nyhustler208Posted 1/11/2013 9:58:36 AM
I hate ryzes ult with a passion, he needs a new one
---
"Let me demonstrate Hammer Diplomacy!" - POPPY
lol ign: .::CrazyBlackBearD::.
#12secdawgsPosted 1/11/2013 9:59:05 AM
Irelia's kind of blows now since the nerfs. Its mainly just a fast way to clear creeps now.
#13ShurikoPosted 1/11/2013 9:59:08 AM
I hate ryzes ult with a passion, he needs a new one

literally never played ryze in any high level play
---
http://i.minus.com/iOYF1vPnsYjll.gif
#14bast999Posted 1/11/2013 9:59:15 AM
Yomjoseki posted...
Out of champs with legitimate ults... Volibear, Ryze, and Heimerdinger come to mind.

Ryze ult decreases his other cooldowns by 1 second, so it's not useless at all. In fact it's necessary for comboing lategame.
Volibear's ult is in tribute to the now lost forever Ionic Spark.

Heimer ult sucks though.
---
Japan is where points go to die - edgeknight
#15YomjosekiPosted 1/11/2013 10:00:24 AM
bast999 posted...
Yomjoseki posted...
Out of champs with legitimate ults... Volibear, Ryze, and Heimerdinger come to mind.

Ryze ult decreases his other cooldowns by 1 second, so it's not useless at all. In fact it's necessary for comboing lategame.

Heimer ult sucks though.

No one said Ryze's ult is useless, however its usefulness is pretty much strictly limited to proc'ing his passive.
---
Every time A COP get a robber in the process, you will hear the robber say.. Stupid cop caught me. but who is really the stupid?
#16ShurikoPosted 1/11/2013 10:01:51 AM
bast999 posted...
Yomjoseki posted...

Heimer ult sucks though.

No one said Ryze's ult is useless, however its usefulness is pretty much strictly limited to proc'ing his passive.

but you're wrong.

you are objectively wrong. it is obvious you have never played the champion, so why are you commenting
---
http://i.minus.com/iOYF1vPnsYjll.gif
#17KirbixPosted 1/11/2013 10:01:53 AM
Ryze gets AOE damage, spellvamp and movespeed from his ult. All of those things have uses.

But unlike most people's ults, it doesn't turn heads in any meaningful way. You see Kat pop her ult and it's "S*** SOMEONE CC HER"; Skarner uses his ult and whomever gets hit is pretty much dead. Ryze? Eh.
---
Signatures that consist of quotes are bizarre- you could falsify a quote and no one would know.-Jesus
#18BhelliumPosted 1/11/2013 10:04:08 AM
Mostly because it's hard to tell until he casts chain. he just moves faster and gets glowy hands.

In any case it's on a short CD so you can't judge it the same as the ones on a 3 minute timer.
---
The ability to quote is a serviceable substitute for wit-Mark Twain
Mark Twain is the most misquoted man of all time- Benjamin Disraeli
#19Z-911-ZPosted 1/11/2013 10:04:43 AM
pantheon's kinda sucks tbh

You can catch someone off guard in a warded jungle with it, but yeah it should be global again or at least have the falling animation be faster so it's less telegraphed.
---
http://oi48.tinypic.com/ev7vir.jpg
#20YomjosekiPosted 1/11/2013 10:05:44 AM
Shuriko posted...

you are objectively wrong. it is obvious you have never played the champion, so why are you commenting

Wasn't aware I needed to come to you for permission before commenting.

The only time anyone's ever gone "BOY I'M GLAD RYZE'S ULT IS EXACTLY THE WAY IT IS" is when two idiots low on health tried to gank a Ryze with full health and they stand next to each other.
---
Every time A COP get a robber in the process, you will hear the robber say.. Stupid cop caught me. but who is really the stupid?