Who has the worst ULT and why?

#31Try_Harder_NubzPosted 1/11/2013 12:53:35 PM
Volibear's is pretty poo
---
LoL/XBL/Steam/Everything: TryHarderNubz
http://i.imgur.com/1hsMf.jpg http://i.imgur.com/z5JK0.jpg http://i.imgur.com/fsLxu.jpg
#32marceloxlrPosted 1/11/2013 12:54:54 PM
Panth need a buff to his ult...maybe slow people on the area or decrease the falling time.
---
"...Because inside people's memories, i can live forever."
-Lea(Axel)
#33xHateradePosted 1/11/2013 12:55:12 PM
Volibears ult can do thousands of AoE damage if you have attack speed.

Its pretty sick
---
GT:SephisticatedBest MW2 player on GFAQS
Haters gonna hate me cause they ain't me| Nuke on Every map
#34BhelliumPosted 1/11/2013 12:58:18 PM
kirbyakaZ posted...
To those who said Volibear:

It will be buffed/changed. The quickest change they are thinking about making is for it to be cast while moving.

I saw this in a red post about a week and a half ago.

Also, I'm throwing my vote in for Draven just because I never see Draven's get kills with it, so it seems like it could use a small damage buff. Then again, they could all have just not built right or something, but I've seen a Draven going like 10/3/6 and still not able to pick off an enemy with it, even when he hits with both the forward and backward strike.

That's not the problem though I think his ult isn't too bad, pushes the edge in most bruiser fights. The real problem is it scales off AP and lol AP Volibear. Roar too while we're at it, they need to be changed to health or attack scaling. Or gain health/attack scaling.
---
The ability to quote is a serviceable substitute for wit-Mark Twain
Mark Twain is the most misquoted man of all time- Benjamin Disraeli
#35HempitupPosted 1/11/2013 1:13:54 PM
Udyr ?
---
I Don't Always Feed, But When I Do I Get Reported.
#36Silver Shadow XPosted 1/11/2013 1:22:17 PM
Irelia.

And how the hell is Cait's ult bad >_> really...
---
I suppose I should probably update this signature soon.
#37SalvatorePosted 1/11/2013 1:35:32 PM
kirbyakaZ posted...
To those who said Volibear:

It will be buffed/changed. The quickest change they are thinking about making is for it to be cast while moving.

I saw this in a red post about a week and a half ago.

Also, I'm throwing my vote in for Draven just because I never see Draven's get kills with it, so it seems like it could use a small damage buff. Then again, they could all have just not built right or something, but I've seen a Draven going like 10/3/6 and still not able to pick off an enemy with it, even when he hits with both the forward and backward strike.

That's not the problem though I think his ult isn't too bad, pushes the edge in most bruiser fights. The real problem is it scales off AP and lol AP Volibear. Roar too while we're at it, they need to be changed to health or attack scaling. Or gain health/attack scaling.

In a sense, it scales with attack seed.
---
Please don't go. The drones need you. They look up to you.
#38reaver89Posted 1/11/2013 1:58:18 PM
Blocktopus posted...
Heimerdinger no question, I don't see how anyone here could ever disagree. I'm pretty sure he's the only champ with an ult not even worth putting a point in until 11.

It's not completely horrible. It's good for getting away or killing someone stupid enough to give chase. But yeah, after you get rylai's, you already do half of what it does. And you don't really notice the extra missle because it will still hit a minion. The speed buff concussive grenade gets is nice, but rarely will you ult for that.

My vote is for Nunu, just because of how hard it is to fully channel without being stopped and have the enemies still be in the area of effect by the time it goes off.
#39ShurikoPosted 1/11/2013 2:02:56 PM
dingerdonger's ult should let him spawn a 3rd turret or something
---
http://i.minus.com/iOYF1vPnsYjll.gif
#40HyperOmegaXPosted 1/11/2013 2:04:54 PM
the answer is always Karthus
right?
---
League of Legends (The Hero Mithos): Jarvan IV, Master Yi
Maplestory (Bellocan): WindCalamity (Wind Archer)