are you complaining about ranked

Connor- "elo hell exists"
---
GT:SephisticatedBest MW2 player on GFAQS
Haters gonna hate me cause they ain't me| Nuke on Every map
#23g-cube_mastaPosted 1/11/2013 5:01:00 PM
don't play top unless you're darius, jayce or jax imo

minimal map presence sucks

play mid like you did in s2. bust out the ahri and anivia and stuff. Then you can roam bottom and bring the lane back a bit. Probably not turn it around but at least minimize the gap. You can also ward for your inept team.
---
~GameFAQs LoL Board President~
http://i.imgur.com/6rO0g.png
#24PrizmSlashPosted 1/11/2013 6:12:29 PM
I have been feeling matchmaking unbalances in this season for a while now. Though I mostly play normal but I noticed it in Ranked as well. Couple of examples:

Ranked game:
Me:Silver
Rest of the team 2 silver 2 unranked
Whole other team Season 2 Gold.

Normal game:
My whole team silver
4 people Platinum and 1 unranked.

Really feel the helplessness when I play those matches. While I was in game I was like damn man whats going on with my team(I play jungle), checked after game and I was like ooooh.
---
-_-
#25TekutsoPosted 1/11/2013 7:10:22 PM
g-cube_masta posted...

play mid like you did in s2. bust out the ahri and anivia and stuff. Then you can roam bottom and bring the lane back a bit. Probably not turn it around but at least minimize the gap. You can also ward for your inept team.

Plenty of other tops capable of getting the job done gcube. The ones you listed are op and will carry hard, but if you get fed enough it doesnt matter, coming down from top lane fed and bringing the pain is one of my specialties.

Also, to the guy that said 1200-1500 is a big difference, LOL K BUD. Still just as many bads.
---
"Every man is guilty of all the good he didnt do"~Voltaire
#26angelwkw3Posted 1/12/2013 3:09:23 AM
Tekutso posted...
g-cube_masta posted...

Plenty of other tops capable of getting the job done gcube. The ones you listed are op and will carry hard, but if you get fed enough it doesnt matter, coming down from top lane fed and bringing the pain is one of my specialties.

Also, to the guy that said 1200-1500 is a big difference, LOL K BUD. Still just as many bads.

Top lane has the least impact on the game unless they truly dominant their lane.

And where did I say there aren't bad players at every elo? The players that were 1200 in S2 are infinitely worse than those in S3 at 1500. How to read.
---
LoL ID = Crosisx2/Kurokage17/Angelwkw3
#27g-cube_mastaPosted 1/12/2013 3:21:50 AM
g-cube_masta posted...

Wouldn't say plenty.

And doing well in top lane doesn't help you when your team is losing buffs, dragon and teamfights on the rest of the map. Top lane is far too isolated from the game.

The reason Jax can be a factor is because he's an anti-carry and can jump and AD carry and press his E button and kill them before they can kill him. He also has abusive post-6 laning and some of the strongest scaling into late in the game for a melee.

Jayce can be a factor because his kit is fantastic, most notably the aoe ms steroid, his poke and his damage. The fact that he's ranged at times really helps and he also has abusive laning.

Darius can work because he is such a snowball-heavy character and a couple good refreshes can easily swing the whole game in your team's favor.

I'd say other tops that can be impactful are Kha'Zix and Akali and I'm sure I missed maybe 1-2 more but generally it is the assassins or the folks with abusive laning.

Everyone else (Malphite, Yorick, Riven etc.,) are much, much more team reliant and will have a hard time carrying their 0-12 bot lane.

It's just much better to be in any other role except support (Mid > Jungle > ADC) to carry.

All of the above is what I believe applies to the Elos in question and is not a blanket statement for all elos.
---
~GameFAQs LoL Board President~
http://i.imgur.com/6rO0g.png
#28HabnotPosted 1/12/2013 4:39:53 AM
Every K0G game I watch does seem cursed l0l
---
Look, the point is to get him to go to the naked party, not correctly interpret the Bible. - Ridley X.
#29JaggiJumperPosted 1/12/2013 5:07:30 AM
ISF_Lmaokai_TMH posted...
Kog was diamond last season and he's barely 1600 after 500 games

I hit 1900 last season and I'm barely 1500.

I don't understand what happened this season that caused this big of an issue within matchmaking. None of the other seasons were like this in the beginning at all.

I was 1500+ for the last 40 games last season and doing well most games.

This season I haven't gotten to 1500 after 180 games. I swear there are more trolls this season (people who troll from the start).

Just as many feeders, but more trolls. Also apparently calling roles matters now, yet when I call a role, pick order matters.
---
http://www.youtube.com/TimMH3
LoL IGN: I Am Zyra. Aphoristic (12:31): all you do is b****
#30casperrulezPosted 1/12/2013 5:31:54 AM
just play ahri like 100% of the time

i heard/saw u be gud at ahri and ull just win
---
ThisIsOchoa anywhere it matters
Nothing I post is relevant. Ever.