I hate when my secret weapons become FOTM

#11angelwkw3Posted 1/11/2013 4:36:40 PM
Sword_Slasher posted...
I remember when my Gragas got huge at the S2 finals, he became FOTM for about a month but luckily people got bored of em. God bless you graggy

Now my favorite ADC (and champ) MF is in the spotlight (she was pretty under appreciated even at the end of s2), and people are gonna hippity hop on dat bandwagon - for probably forever, until she receives insignificant nerfs and gets abandoned entirely (lol, Diana). Too bad, I enjoyed her while she was vague. Au revoir, cowgirl.

I've been using her mainly on my smurf account in ranked and have a 70% win rate after 30 games, so I know what ya mean.
---
LoL ID = Crosisx2/Kurokage17/Angelwkw3
#12VoidgolemPosted 1/11/2013 4:37:14 PM
Voidgolem posted...

we've got about a month and a half to go on my current trump cards.

Name em, Void.

Hecarim and Sejuani, at the moment.
---
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j360/voidgolem/Lagannrim_zps5e36b947.jpg
#13ImpurePariahPosted 1/11/2013 4:39:04 PM
Sword_Slasher posted...
I remember when my Gragas got huge at the S2 finals, he became FOTM for about a month but luckily people got bored of em. God bless you graggy

Now my favorite ADC (and champ) MF is in the spotlight (she was pretty under appreciated even at the end of s2), and people are gonna hippity hop on dat bandwagon - for probably forever, until she receives insignificant nerfs and gets abandoned entirely (lol, Diana). Too bad, I enjoyed her while she was vague. Au revoir, cowgirl.

You and only you use these champions.

Rightttt.....
---
http://www.shadowbrotherhood.org
PSN: ImpurePariah GT: Fieryballs
#14kirbyakaZPosted 1/11/2013 4:47:23 PM
Voidgolem posted...
Voidgolem posted...

we've got about a month and a half to go on my current trump cards.

Name em, Void.

Hecarim and Sejuani, at the moment.

Red's have been talking about Sejuani a lot lately, I think it's because so many people have been crying about how trash she is that they are all playing her to find out what needs to be done with her (buff or full on rework) but they have all been talking about her being good soooo . . .
---
High Five if you love Jesus!
High fives:11 Annoyed faces:4
#15JennaTahliaPosted 1/11/2013 4:52:04 PM
No one use Tristana please, her midgame is absolute trash
---
gibe moni pls
#16chicostickPosted 1/11/2013 4:56:02 PM
I love MF, one of the couple RADs that I can play.

I have fun every time too, don't care if I lose.

I always go with my "Make it Rain" build, while playing the 2 songs on repeat "Make it rain" by Fat Joe ft Lil Wayne and "Got Money" by Lil Wayne ft. T-Pain

(don't judge me based on these 2 songs, I listen to a wide variety of music)
#17Lord_WoobiePosted 1/11/2013 5:05:30 PM
Same thing happened with me and Jayce, Caitlyn, and Elise.

Granted, I'm not sure if Caitlyn ever truly became FotM, but most people on this board now agree that she's a good ADC and doesn't have to "fall off" as hard as they used to think.
---
On the field of honor, the gods bearing witness to my glory, I will pull your entrails through your eyes and use them as reins to ride your soul to hades below!