I am the greatest player in the world - AMA

#1infamous_911Posted 1/11/2013 7:28:02 PM
Hello terrible players which inhabit this board,

I happen to be the greatest player in the board. Here you can ask me questions about in-game theorycrafting, champion builds, lane matchups and other questions regarding the game. I will try to simplify my vast knowledge in such terms that even you people will understand. Any complaints or direct challenges to usurp my status as greatest player in League of Legends may be directed to my assistant.

I am Fastforce, destroyer of worlds.

Have a great day.
---
Fastforce, the greatest player that ever lived.
#2LaqOfInterestPosted 1/11/2013 7:30:00 PM
1. Who's your assistant
2. Why did you use "which" instead of "that"
3. Can I be your assistant
---
"hello i'm laqifunterest and you're watching dosney channel" - DarkestPanda
"Gift means poison. He's going to poison you." - g-cube_masta
#3kirbyakaZPosted 1/11/2013 7:30:04 PM
You sure do know English well for a Korean.
---
High Five if you love Jesus!
High fives:11 Annoyed faces:4
#4TekutsoPosted 1/11/2013 7:37:54 PM
Can i put you in your place in a 1v1 mirror match?
---
"Every man is guilty of all the good he didnt do"~Voltaire
#5infamous_911(Topic Creator)Posted 1/11/2013 7:38:51 PM
What does me absolutely destroying you in a 1 v 1 prove? Nothing. This game is a team game. I'd love to humiliate you, but my mom taught me not to play with my food.
---
Fastforce, the greatest player that ever lived.
#6dennis941012Posted 1/11/2013 7:39:37 PM
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/954437-league-of-legends/58874471

"trolling is an art"
---
(>")> <(' ')> <("<)
~GameFAQs LoL Board Supreme Leader~> voted by http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?=89123
#7TekutsoPosted 1/11/2013 7:39:52 PM
infamous_911 posted...
What does me absolutely destroying you in a 1 v 1 prove? Nothing. This game is a team game. I'd love to humiliate you, but my mom taught me not to play with my food.

See the thing is though, you would get stomped.
---
"Every man is guilty of all the good he didnt do"~Voltaire
#8LaqOfInterestPosted 1/11/2013 7:40:18 PM
infamous_911 posted...

Are you the Chosen One who will finally beat the cod kids at their own game and usher in a golden era of peace and love on the GameFAQs League of Legends board?
---
"hello i'm laqifunterest and you're watching dosney channel" - DarkestPanda
"Gift means poison. He's going to poison you." - g-cube_masta
#9boredum555Posted 1/11/2013 7:47:47 PM
infamous_911 posted...

As much as this is a team game, it is also your part as a player to do well. If you yourself cannot beat your lane solo then you should not say it's just a team game. A 1v1 will prove enough to know if you can handle yourself in lane and then a 3v3 or 5v5 will show your team contribution.