How do I jungle mundo?

#1refmonPosted 1/11/2013 7:37:52 PM
I always find myself really low, should I just quickly clear the camps and avoid ganking?
---
If you read this signature, then that meant that I had control of what you read for 5 SECONDS!!
#2Ferd_Da_BirdPosted 1/11/2013 7:54:07 PM
You puzzle around why you suck with it like I do, then just shrug and take Skarner instead.
---
Never give up.
Never surrender.
#3BhelliumPosted 1/11/2013 7:57:29 PM
Ferd_Da_Bird posted...
You puzzle around why you suck with it like I do, then just shrug and take Skarner instead.

jungle skarner <3
never done it but love it when i see it
---
The ability to quote is a serviceable substitute for wit-Mark Twain
Mark Twain is the most misquoted man of all time- Benjamin Disraeli
#4zeppelin312Posted 1/11/2013 8:00:39 PM
Generally mundo is going to clear at low health, your 5 pots should keep you able to farm for a bit. Or you can just go wraiths>red>gank and be at a pretty high health

what runes and masteries are you using?
#5refmon(Topic Creator)Posted 1/11/2013 8:02:10 PM
Generally mundo is going to clear at low health, your 5 pots should keep you able to farm for a bit. Or you can just go wraiths>red>gank and be at a pretty high health

what runes and masteries are you using?

I dont remember off hand but im pretty sure its 9/21/0 and Attatck speed reds with ms quints
---
If you read this signature, then that meant that I had control of what you read for 5 SECONDS!!
#6zeppelin312Posted 1/11/2013 8:17:11 PM
if you find yourself absolutely needing more health while clearing you can start armor+5, though this will slow your clear. Other options are going into utility for pots, going full defensive masteries, running health regen or armor quints, etc.

I haven't had many issues staying healthy enough to farm till I can get boots/ruby/armor, or ganking after red. If you can't survive in the traditional route consider some of the above options.

Also of course make sure you are running armor yellows, since you didn't mention them above.
#7refmon(Topic Creator)Posted 1/11/2013 8:25:50 PM(edited)
if you find yourself absolutely needing more health while clearing you can start armor+5, though this will slow your clear. Other options are going into utility for pots, going full defensive masteries, running health regen or armor quints, etc.

I haven't had many issues staying healthy enough to farm till I can get boots/ruby/armor, or ganking after red. If you can't survive in the traditional route consider some of the above options.

Also of course make sure you are running armor yellows, since you didn't mention them above.

I really dont want to take cloth but I might go full defensive. I can survive but after using the 5 pots im basically too low to gank, am I using a wrong skill order? WEQ. Also should I go into golem or wriggles?
---
#8BiglabronPosted 1/11/2013 8:39:25 PM
refmon posted...

I really dont want to take cloth but I might go full defensive. I can survive but after using the 5 pots im basically too low to gank, am I using a wrong skill order? WEQ. Also should I go into golem or wriggles?

If you must upgrade the machete go wriggles, mundo doesn't need to upgrade machete though.

More often than not i sit on the machete till i have 2 or 3 big items then just sell it.
---
I don't always lose, but when I do it's purple sideu!!!
#9cod4lyfe1997Posted 1/12/2013 6:22:20 PM
I don't see cloth armor appeal, his clear time is slowed significantly that you end up taking more damage because of how costly his burning agony is early game, but I never get leashes
---
Thank you to all those who serve our country :)
#10profDEADPOOLPosted 1/12/2013 6:30:05 PM
I don't see cloth armor appeal, his clear time is slowed significantly that you end up taking more damage because of how costly his burning agony is early game, but I never get leashes

Mainly it is because you will be upgrading Cloth Armor. Meanwhile Mundo needs and doesn't even really like any of the Machete upgrades.
---
Official Mienshao of the pokemon B/W and BW2 clan
Comic pull list: UXF, WatX, Hawkeye, Secret Avengers, Gambit, Cable & X-force, and JLD