How do I jungle mundo?

#11Village IdiotPosted 1/12/2013 6:33:04 PM
If they have a strong counter-jungler, do yourself a favor and ask your Support to spare an early ward at River so you can watch for invades, because you're going to get quite low on your first clear and pre-6.
---
Actually, since Wedge Antilles > Carriers, and Carriers = Instant win, then it should be Wedge Antilles > Instant win. He's just that good XD -PsionicDude
#12FvPPosted 1/12/2013 6:34:44 PM
And then you hit 6 and NEVER die
---
FvP | falco_vs_peach | *^*"The Shinies" Member*^* | Adventure Time Member
PBWSB | PDPSB | /pdpsb/ | PBWSB User Tournament Winner: DiabIo
#13TomorrowDogPosted 1/12/2013 6:37:39 PM
If I'm playing Mundo it is because I'm looking for a manly level 2-3 jungle duel. I go 29 in defense, start machete, and do wraiths / red buff without smiting. Go over to blue and smite, then head in to the enemy jungle at level 3 and my health close to full.
---
"Happiness is nature's way of telling human resources you're overpaid." - Catbert
#14WafflesquadPosted 1/12/2013 6:40:54 PM
Step One: Acquire Warmogs
Step Two: Go where you please.
---
Ask me about warspoons.
#15cod4lyfe1997Posted 1/12/2013 7:08:12 PM
profDEADPOOL posted...
I don't see cloth armor appeal, his clear time is slowed significantly that you end up taking more damage because of how costly his burning agony is early game, but I never get leashes

Mainly it is because you will be upgrading Cloth Armor. Meanwhile Mundo needs and doesn't even really like any of the Machete upgrades.

That's fair enough, what do you upgrade that out of, rush ninja tabi?
---
Thank you to all those who serve our country :)
#16profDEADPOOLPosted 1/12/2013 7:13:06 PM
profDEADPOOL posted...
I don't see cloth armor appeal, his clear time is slowed significantly that you end up taking more damage because of how costly his burning agony is early game, but I never get leashes

Mainly it is because you will be upgrading Cloth Armor. Meanwhile Mundo needs and doesn't even really like any of the Machete upgrades.

That's fair enough, what do you upgrade that out of, rush ninja tabi?

It can end up as Ninja Tabi/Emblem of Valor>Aegis/Warden's mail.
---
Official Mienshao of the pokemon B/W and BW2 clan
Comic pull list: UXF, WatX, Hawkeye, Secret Avengers, Gambit, Cable & X-force, and JLD