Permanently Suspended for calling people...

#21NeoAndurilPosted 1/11/2013 9:19:10 PM
I'm sure the random slurs against homosexual men had nothing to do with you being banned either.

How you people tolerate this cancerous thorn is beyond me.
#22vermillion719Posted 1/11/2013 9:20:10 PM
I only read the first game and part of the second. I did not see the term "candy ass" once, but I did see numerous other terms that would get me modded were I to repeat them here. Well done. You must feel so freaking hardcore, spewing pointless obscenities at strangers in an online game.
---
"Why don't you just take this picture for what it is? Teemo being stuffed and mounted by renek." - Serenderpity
LoL Name: Thanamar
#23NinjaGuerra(Topic Creator)Posted 1/11/2013 9:25:44 PM
vermillion719 posted...
I only read the first game and part of the second. I did not see the term "candy ass" once, but I did see numerous other terms that would get me modded were I to repeat them here. Well done. You must feel so freaking hardcore, spewing pointless obscenities at strangers in an online game.

if thin skinned candy asses get so butthurt from text on a screen they shouldnt be playing in the first place.

and riot trying to correct online internet behavior is a joke.
---
Rhythm Game Enthusiast.
PSN/Gamertag/LoL: NinjaGuerra
#24NeoAndurilPosted 1/11/2013 9:26:25 PM

lol. This guy has mommy issues.
#25kirbyakaZPosted 1/11/2013 9:30:49 PM
You know, I wonder if a mod here saw this if they would ban you from here too.

That would be kinda funny.
---
High Five if you love Jesus!
High fives:11 Annoyed faces:4
#26NeoAndurilPosted 1/11/2013 9:31:59 PM
You know, I wonder if a mod here saw this if they would ban you from here too.

That would be kinda funny.

We aren't that lucky.
#27EnclosurePosted 1/11/2013 9:33:08 PM
NinjaGuerra posted...
Permanently Suspended

isnt that just a ban?
---
http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/1678/87591610.jpg
#28fialdestinyPosted 1/11/2013 9:33:48 PM
NinjaGuerra posted...
vermillion719 posted...

if thin skinned candy asses get so butthurt from text on a screen they shouldnt be playing in the first place.

QQ
#29g-cube_mastaPosted 1/11/2013 9:43:57 PM
vermillion719 posted...

doesn't matter what the people are or aren't sensitive to, you agreed to riot's terms to make an account and play if you don't follow them then gg no re get dunked
---
~GameFAQs LoL Board President~
http://i.imgur.com/6rO0g.png
#30BondedByBloodPosted 1/11/2013 9:46:12 PM
And nothing of value was lost.
---
I'm DaddyZeus67 from Metal-Archives