Permanently Suspended for calling people...

#61New_PantsPosted 1/12/2013 7:08:03 AM
And nothing of value was lost.

---
~SamuraiChicken~
There's a fine line between stupidity and insanity. Will you cross it?
#62_SNAGRAT_LIEPosted 1/12/2013 7:13:13 AM
no crimes commited here folks
---
Friendly reminder to get karma on your alts
#63GreatTroySenseiPosted 1/12/2013 8:21:57 AM
SirDanieI posted...
GreatTroySensei posted...
Wait, wait. You can get your account closed for name calling?

What a stupid effing game. This is what kids play these days? Wow.

You know the site your posting on; Gamefaqs. Well if you said any of the stuff he said you would get banned

Gfaqs isn't a game I paid good money to play. "Play by our rules, speak by our rules?" Wasn't aware that game publishers had gained the right to violate your freedom of speech. Stay baa, sheeple.
---
These are like, third dimension glasses, you know? They don't really work, though because I feel like I'm still seeing stuff in whatever dimension we live in.
#64NeoAndurilPosted 1/12/2013 8:23:46 AM
Wasn't aware that game publishers had gained the right to violate your freedom of speech.

I guess they haven't taught much about the bill of rights by the sixth grade yet. Don't worry kiddo, once you get a little older you'll understand how the first amendment works.

Until then, stay ignorant.
#65gungrave9009Posted 1/12/2013 8:28:24 AM
People like you are why MOBA's get a bad name in general. Please stop playing and leave it to adults kiddie.
#66kourkourPosted 1/12/2013 8:28:26 AM
Wasn't aware that game publishers had gained the right to violate your freedom of speech.

I guess they haven't taught much about the bill of rights by the sixth grade yet. Don't worry kiddo, once you get a little older you'll understand how the first amendment works.

How do you know he's american? Freedom of speech related laws differ from country to country. Or is a multinational corporation only limited by the laws and statutes of the country in which it is based?
---
"stereotypical internet guy" -Fuzzy_Blanket
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa242/kourkour/xcluded.jpg
#67NeoAndurilPosted 1/12/2013 8:30:51 AM
How do you know he's american? Freedom of speech related laws differ from country to country.

Because only self-entitled idiotic American children whine about their first amendment rights when they get in trouble for abusing people.
#68Kuroth_NeidraPosted 1/12/2013 8:37:50 AM
NeoAnduril posted...
How do you know he's american? Freedom of speech related laws differ from country to country.

Because only self-entitled idiotic American children whine about their first amendment rights when they get in trouble for abusing people.

First amendment rights get thrown out the window when you agree to a EULA. True story.

I actually enjoy listening to people ***** and whine about it, when they clearly have no understanding at all. It makes me smile.
---
"How are you a vet if you can't fly and shoot laser beams? It just doesn't make any sense." -Raging_Placenta
#69New_PantsPosted 1/12/2013 8:41:02 AM
SirDanieI posted...
GreatTroySensei posted...
Wait, wait. You can get your account closed for name calling?

What a stupid effing game. This is what kids play these days? Wow.

You know the site your posting on; Gamefaqs. Well if you said any of the stuff he said you would get banned

Gfaqs isn't a game I paid good money to play. "Play by our rules, speak by our rules?" Wasn't aware that game publishers had gained the right to violate your freedom of speech. Stay baa, sheeple.

You don't have the freedom of speech in a cyber environment created by a collective group of people with their own set of rules. Sometimes I don't like it either, but it's their ****in' game and if I don't like it it's tough tatas for me. And it's free to play, so there goes your "good money" shtick. Don't like it? Don't play it. Goodbye, toxic players.
---
~SamuraiChicken~
There's a fine line between stupidity and insanity. Will you cross it?
#70SyxxPakk6Posted 1/12/2013 8:43:01 AM
Quote:From: NeoAnduril | #064

How do you know he's american? Freedom of speech related laws differ from country to country. Or is a multinational corporation only limited by the laws and statutes of the country in which it is based?

@kourkour

I don't think freedom of speech covers threatening and harassing name calling etch. In a non online environment he could be sued and charged for treating someone like that and if at a job fired. So why is it ok because it's online? Because he can hide behind a computer and never face repercussions?

You're "freedom of speech" argument is stupid and makes absolutely no sense.
---
Gamertag - I S Y X X l | BF3 Battlelog - xI6ISYXXI6Ix
LoL: Trippi | D3: Syxx#1770 | GW2 Trippi / Fistkicks