Permanently Suspended for calling people...

#81ExalxPosted 1/12/2013 3:08:51 PM
Lol, money to play a free game and freedom of speech after accepting the ToS. I've never seen someone get so mad about not being able to be a d***.
---
Monster Hunter Tri: Exalx (2ZFG9Y) HR:130+
#82funkys-flightsPosted 1/12/2013 3:28:08 PM
-isn't high enough elo to be ranked yet
-still has multiple smurfs

lol, guess losing too much vs 1100s drove you to need to play with lv1s to feel good. Or maybe you just lost elo because mummy said it was dinner time and you have to pause the game.

I don't understand how Riot and their ToS violates any freedom of speech. You are allowed to say anything you want. You can be as crude, non pc, or kind as you like. Whether or not that means you can keep playing THEIR game, though, is another story.
---
................ ~...............
anoche sone contigo ;)
#83Soul Reaver4Posted 1/12/2013 4:14:52 PM
Kuroth_Neidra posted...
NeoAnduril posted...
How do you know he's american? Freedom of speech related laws differ from country to country.

Because only self-entitled idiotic American children whine about their first amendment rights when they get in trouble for abusing people.

First amendment rights get thrown out the window when you agree to a EULA. True story.

I actually enjoy listening to people ***** and whine about it, when they clearly have no understanding at all. It makes me smile.

Dunno if it would hold true for LoL since it's not a game that you flat out buy to be able to play, but if it's anything like most games (since you can choose to pay to play) the EULA/TOS wouldn't actually hold up in court and can't really be enforced if challenged. I'm way too lazy to look up the case that related to it but it's been posted on here before.
---
Discussion of rape or incest should remain serious. - GameFAQs ToS.
#84RevolutionZealPosted 1/12/2013 5:01:28 PM
Man TC! I love how you can't find a counter to everyone's comment, and just ignore everyone by repeating the same phrase!

Nice!
#85PKMNsonyPosted 1/12/2013 5:04:43 PM
RevolutionZeal posted...
Man TC! I love how you can't find a counter to everyone's comment, and just ignore everyone by repeating the same phrase!

Nice!

You're just thin skinned you candy ass! LOL I'm so awesome I don't care that I just threw away hundreds of hours of gameplay because I wanted to act tough online!
#86BhelliumPosted 1/12/2013 5:06:26 PM
funkys-flights posted...

I don't understand how Riot and their ToS violates any freedom of speech. You are allowed to say anything you want. You can be as crude, non pc, or kind as you like. Whether or not that means you can keep playing THEIR game, though, is another story.

Well there are some issues with the skins and unlocks in terms of virtual property which isn't a very clear area.
---
The ability to quote is a serviceable substitute for wit-Mark Twain
Mark Twain is the most misquoted man of all time- Benjamin Disraeli
#87RevolutionZealPosted 1/12/2013 5:07:26 PM
PKMNsony posted...
RevolutionZeal posted...

Nice!

You're just thin skinned you candy ass! LOL I'm so awesome I don't care that I just threw away hundreds of hours of gameplay because I wanted to act tough online!

Oooo! Hey! You should make a topic about it and try to get some sympathy!
#88Kevman510Posted 1/12/2013 5:20:21 PM
TC is right. People need to toughen up.
#89Chaotic WarriorPosted 1/12/2013 6:04:07 PM
I believe i was one of the ones who decided to punish you in tribunal. and yes you deserved it.
---
Time and time shall meet again as the threads of destiny entwine... but what if such destiny can be changed? If destiny itself was incorrect?
#90Supercuaco666Posted 1/12/2013 6:10:44 PM
Kevman510 posted...
TC is right. People need to toughen up.

*facepalm*
---
I'm apparently horse food.