Champion select screen. Someone calls mid, chooses Annie, and instalocks.

#31EliteGuard99Posted 1/16/2013 9:59:27 AM
I thought reporting for "unskilled player" didn't go to the tribunal and your odds of being matched with them again were very slim?
---
"I like my weapons how I like my music, HEAVY and METAL! - Mordekaiser
#32MagiaIcePosted 1/16/2013 10:15:25 AM
Master_striker posted...
ChocoboDreams posted...
Wario_man posted...
Why report someone whose only crime is being new? What exactly did they do wrong? Why abuse the report system for being friendly and trying someone new out instead of just using it for people who are actually abusive? The community for this game is whack..

I'm right with you, unless it's PvP. People shouldn't be going into PvP with a character they suck with enough to go 0/9/0, that's what bot games are for.

lol... what if I want to practice with people with actual brains?

You wait until you've gotten enough practice in bots before you do. You don't go into PvP with a character you've never once learned before. I started off using Pantheon with bots, and he's contributed to a majority of my wins in PvP.

I always use new champions for the first time in ranked and win. Your logic is invalid.
---
"They can't backdoor when they're coming through the front door..."~Me
Nami is my waifu
#33CenaxKikiaPosted 1/16/2013 10:28:49 AM
ssj4supervegeta posted...
Masemune_100 posted...

Because Unskilled Player is right there and people are stupid.

i've noticed this. and peoples response is usually "actually if you look unskilled player is in there herp derp!"

i think they should just remove that >> or i guess its there so they can weed out real reports and reports from people who are just mad about having a feeder on the team.

I always thought unskilled player was a selection that essentially throws out the report, to fool angry mad people into wasting a report.
---
"The unknown.. trolls us.." -Carl Sagan
I play with balls and cubes -> http://www.youtube.com/CenaxKikia
#34Savra104Posted 1/16/2013 10:38:20 AM
EliteGuard99 posted...
I thought reporting for "unskilled player" didn't go to the tribunal and your odds of being matched with them again were very slim?

Pretty much-ish.

Enough "unskilled player" reports can actually cause a tribunal and Riot look-at, but usually it's an excessively high amount of reports. It's at the point where so many people are reporting this one person that it straight-up seems like the matchmaking system has utterly failed. At that point, the tribunal and Riot look into what exactly is going on with this player, and if they feel that the player is toxic, they can suspend them.
#35Zen_ZarabPosted 1/16/2013 10:39:13 AM
Was this the persons first time playing mid? Annie has to be the easiest AP Mage in the game. There is no way you can so bad unless you are feeding intentionally...
---
http://tinyurl.com/8w2apgs
http://tinyurl.com/bw627sd
#36LANKAI09Posted 1/16/2013 10:42:27 AM
people that auto lock annie/kat/ashe/garen terrify the **** out of me. I almost always dodge because I have never run into someone that does auto lock one of those 4 and NOT feed.
#37HotshotJoePosted 1/16/2013 10:42:38 AM
MagiaIce posted...
Is Karmic done with trolling?

IDK but ever since i called him out on saying he plays league a lot cause he buys ip and started calling him mister trundle. he has actually made serious post. NO KARMIC NOOOOOO WE need TRolls!!!its time to troll amirite?>
---
That's why I'm streaming LoLz right now and why I have bought 9300 IP on two accounts so far. Because I don't play it. Makes perfect sense ~ Karmic Dragon
#38MelvinrulesPosted 1/16/2013 10:43:54 AM
If this happened in ranked, report them.
If normals.. Meh annoying but what the hell.
#39HotshotJoePosted 1/16/2013 10:44:14 AM
EliteGuard99 posted...

normal's it adjust your mmr down if you get enough. ranked it doesn't affect anything but the butthurt players ego.
---
That's why I'm streaming LoLz right now and why I have bought 9300 IP on two accounts so far. Because I don't play it. Makes perfect sense ~ Karmic Dragon
#40MagiaIcePosted 1/16/2013 10:54:22 AM
EliteGuard99 posted...

normal's it adjust your mmr down if you get enough. ranked it doesn't affect anything but the butthurt players ego.

Ego butthurt? I could see that...
---
"They can't backdoor when they're coming through the front door..."~Me
Nami is my waifu