I suck at Talon...

#1Stalky24Posted 1/12/2013 2:50:48 AM
I just cant do well with him. I wanted to learn AD caster for mid and tried all of them and while Kha is fun and I did ok with him, he is too common ban. And out of Zed and Talon, Talon is a lot cooler.

But I cant win games with him. Unless enemy is really squishy, my full combo doesnt kill as hard as Kha's combo does and I get stuck inside enemy team and die... and if they stack a bit of health, it means I wont kill him at all.
#2Dwhite_1Posted 1/12/2013 2:55:40 AM
talons pretty easy man

play passive until lvl 3 or 4 when you can do your full combo

make W

start flask ward 5pots for maximum sustain in the lane while you get lvls

once you hit 6 man just E aa Q W R

you might have to press R twice in a row so the burst is better and they dont get outa your circle

just keep practicing, its really easy man

oh yea, 21/0/9 or 21/9/0

ad reds and quints armor yellows flat mr blues
---
Smoke Weed All Day
#3Dwhite_1Posted 1/12/2013 2:56:56 AM
oh i forgot

i build flask ward pots, 2 dorans, boots, brut, cdr boots, BT, BC, GA, LW

last item can be whatever, like trinity force or w.e you want really man. Merc scimmy is a good one as well

always get blue from your jungler (or theirs)
---
Smoke Weed All Day
#4Stalky24(Topic Creator)Posted 1/12/2013 3:16:38 AM
Yeah thats preety much what I do. It's not mechanics I have problems with.

My problem with Talon is that I cant seem to kill anyone with a burst combo unless they built no defences. Not even with BC/LW combo. I dont know what his purpose in team is, how he should be played, because he just doesnt work for me as well as AP assassins or Khazix.
#5zeppelin312Posted 1/12/2013 3:23:32 AM
ad assassins mostly rely on getting fed, especially from shoving and ganking sidelanes

or just completely roflstomping their lanes, effectively getting fed off of cs

You can kill lots of people early and mid

later burst squishies for 80% of their health and hope your team is semi-competent, or be fed as aforementioned so you can 100-0 squishies.
#6The Last CetraPosted 1/12/2013 3:23:57 AM
Stalky24 posted...
I just cant do well with him. I wanted to learn AD caster for mid and tried all of them and while Kha is fun and I did ok with him, he is too common ban. And out of Zed and Talon, Talon is a lot cooler.

But I cant win games with him. Unless enemy is really squishy, my full combo doesnt kill as hard as Kha's combo does and I get stuck inside enemy team and die... and if they stack a bit of health, it means I wont kill him at all.

Nobody is cooler than Zed. NOBODYYYYYY!

-Rages.-
---
Kakugo Ha Yoi Ka... Isshun Sengeki!
My Fists Bleed Death