every champ is good

#1PrintScreenKeyPosted 1/12/2013 5:12:38 AM
each champion has a strength there is no champion that is absolutely worthless
#2MindersPosted 1/12/2013 5:16:54 AM
Except apparently the champion I'm playing

/Cry
---
"homer the lord only asks for one hour a week" -Marge
"in that case he should have made the week an hour longer..." -Homer (GF)
#3AK47plzPosted 1/12/2013 5:29:31 AM
Sion + Karma
---
terran
#4kdread1Posted 1/12/2013 5:31:27 AM
AK47plz posted...
Sion + Karma

Yup, they're completely useless. Have never been used effectively by anyone, and have absolutely no strengths.

I agree.
---
Lost Karma Counter: 9
Riot will convert Wriggle's Lantern into a Support Item. Called 8/4/12.
#5GameEnforcerPosted 1/12/2013 5:52:50 AM
Heimerdinger
---
Summoner : Kuroeien
#6MTRDrunkardPosted 1/12/2013 7:00:36 AM
I had plenty of great matches with Karma.

But not as full suppor, I go AP.

Had a classic game, where I played MID with Karma, the other 4 built as tanks (no jungle)

When it got to late game, I just spammed Mantra - Soul Shield on the tanks, which drained so much health. Then Mantra - Heavenly Wave if they were low on health.

I was completely protected and causing a ton of damage.

EVERY CHAMP IS GOOD IN THE RIGHT HAND AND IN THE RIGHT TEAM.
#7Kuroth_NeidraPosted 1/12/2013 7:03:25 AM
GameEnforcer posted...
Heimerdinger

Why is Heimerdinger the new "Eve-tier"?

He's not that horrible. He just doesn't fit the game at high levels right now. ****ing sheep just HAVE to jump on some champion to bash as being "the worst", can't admit that they just don't work well currently.
---
"How are you a vet if you can't fly and shoot laser beams? It just doesn't make any sense." -Raging_Placenta
#8chaosdragon919Posted 1/12/2013 7:06:37 AM
Silly, every champ is bad until a pro plays them in a tournament. Then suddenly they're broken.
---
Needs more books.
#9g-cube_mastaPosted 1/12/2013 7:06:47 AM
GameEnforcer posted...
Heimerdinger

He's not that horrible. He just doesn't fit the game at high levels right now. ****ing sheep just HAVE to jump on some champion to bash as being "the worst", can't admit that they just don't work well currently.

What the f--- do you define as worst then?

There is going to be a best and worst champion at all times. Sometimes in a multiple champ tie btu there's going to be a worst.

The worst champion may still be a good champion but worst is a relative term comparatively to the rest of the champions. So even if Heimerdinger is an 8/10 champion let's say (on some arbitrary champ-rating statistic) if every other champ is 9+/10 then he is still the worst despite being 8/10 which isn't a bad score.
---
~GameFAQs LoL Board President~
http://i.imgur.com/6rO0g.png
#10Dark_Luna3Posted 1/12/2013 7:10:25 AM
Kuroth_Neidra posted...
GameEnforcer posted...
Heimerdinger

Well, one champion has to be the worst.

He just got nerfed too much, that's all. Used to be great (3 turrets+, better numbers etc..) But like with Eve they gutted him on purpose because he's 'Toxic'.

It's not that the community are looking down on him necessarily, but because Riot has intended for him to be that way. So blame them. They don't want him to be viable with his current kit.

He's fine in Dominion and ARAM though because he kit works well with them. But that's unintended as far as I'm concerned.