I'm so sick of these <role> or I feed/troll people in ranked

#11_Yag_Posted 1/12/2013 7:02:00 AM
thebestestbest posted...
Of course I do.

I want mid, I will not play something that is not mid.

If someone is mad about it, it is because they wanted mid as well, and are being just as selfish.

It's not the player's fault, it's riot's fault.

so basically you're human trash, cool story. and just for the record, I don't even care which lane I play, the only role I really dislike is support but even then I can deal with it, the problem is that since this is a 5 person team I can still be ****ed over by you and someone else whos as big a piece of trash as you regardless of what I do
---
Archer: "ring ring.....hi planes? yeah, this is blimps.. you win"
Yagyujubei: 75 NIN/MNK/SAM/PLD/BLU Midgardsormr R.I.P
#12NeoAndurilPosted 1/12/2013 7:06:03 AM
Of course I do.

I want mid, I will not play something that is not mid.

If someone is mad about it, it is because they wanted mid as well, and are being just as selfish.

It's not the player's fault, it's riot's fault.

It's a good thing you suck so bad I'll never see you in my elo.
#13thebestestbestPosted 1/12/2013 8:59:13 AM(edited)
rofl at these two clowns for being so mad at people who choose do what they want in a game instead of not having fun for an hour.
#14BhelliumPosted 1/12/2013 10:11:01 AM
when i get a rager in starting chat i leave
i have no desire to hear that all game
---
The ability to quote is a serviceable substitute for wit-Mark Twain
Mark Twain is the most misquoted man of all time- Benjamin Disraeli
#15EnclosurePosted 1/12/2013 10:12:43 AM
Habnot posted...
"You will probably feed no matter what I do anyway, so do what you gotta do brah."

I like this.
---
http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/1678/87591610.jpg
#16HeroshiX2Posted 1/12/2013 10:28:49 AM
I call out my best roles and tell my win percent/champion. Usually nets me jungle or ADC, sometimes mid.

I USUALLY only dodge if my team is in-fighting during champion select (99% of the time this has meant I lose), I can do every role decently and have a strong choice in each aspect of who to play so I'm never going to suffer depending on where I go. I just try and get my best since usually my allies will go lolking me and say "Hey, this guy knows what he's doing with jungle, we could use that" netting my team a win.
#17BurnumMasterPosted 1/12/2013 10:38:46 AM
I wouldn't do it so much, but your tears are too delicious!
---
GT:BurnumMaster
#18AmarajahPosted 1/12/2013 10:46:02 AM(edited)
rofl at these two clowns for being so mad at people who choose do what they want in a game instead of not having fun for an hour.

Play blind normals then you troll clown? Ranked is for serious people obviously.
#19BurnumMasterPosted 1/12/2013 10:55:15 AM
Amarajah posted...

Play blind normals then you troll clown? Ranked is for serious people obviously.

That's what makes the trolling so easy.
---
GT:BurnumMaster
#20thebestestbestPosted 1/12/2013 10:19:08 PM
Amarajah posted...

If I play seriously, I still will only play mid.

You can go take the other role.