Is Syndra really that good?

#11gkh5Posted 1/12/2013 7:51:22 AM
g-cube_masta posted...
I like her. o_o
I bought her bundle when she was released. I don't care what anyone else says. xD

Too bad her skin is lame.

Take that back. That skin is badass.
---
LoL IGN: alpha10
#12SorrySleepingPosted 1/12/2013 7:53:21 AM
g-cube_masta posted...
I like her. o_o
I bought her bundle when she was released. I don't care what anyone else says. xD

Too bad her skin is lame.

Take that back. That skin is badass.

The skin itself is well made, and overall is a good skin quality wise. HOWEVER, the skin loses all value due to completely changed her theme. Look, I'm evil~ Woo~ Oh hey! Now I'm a good guy.
---
~{Always Sleeping}~
#13BhelliumPosted 1/12/2013 8:36:29 AM
What? That's a terrible reason. Theme changes are half the reason skins exists.
---
The ability to quote is a serviceable substitute for wit-Mark Twain
Mark Twain is the most misquoted man of all time- Benjamin Disraeli
#14LordOfMeatPosted 1/12/2013 8:53:08 AM
Her skin reminds me of something out of dark souls
#15Knight_Of_OrderPosted 1/12/2013 9:20:35 AM
g-cube_masta posted...
I've said it before and I'll say it again: She's basically Malzahar except the ult is upfront non-channeled burst instead of a DoT minus the suppression. She also has better self-peel because she has a stun and a knockback (granted, same move) and even though it is unique it is still easier to land than Malzahar's silence and is just better peel in general.

Syndra is definitely good.

Except Malzahar can actually kill tanky people thanks to his W.
---
Amid the turmoil and tumult of battle, there may be seeming disorder and yet no real disorder at all
Sun Tzu
#16_HeXPosted 1/12/2013 9:47:33 AM
"Oneshotting" people with Maramune is fun.
---
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.
#17_HeXPosted 1/12/2013 9:48:29 AM
Knight_Of_Order posted...
g-cube_masta posted...
I've said it before and I'll say it again: She's basically Malzahar except the ult is upfront non-channeled burst instead of a DoT minus the suppression. She also has better self-peel because she has a stun and a knockback (granted, same move) and even though it is unique it is still easier to land than Malzahar's silence and is just better peel in general.

lol Syndra can kill anyone thanks to recent buffs. Malzahar is bad one trick pony who gets countered so easily.
---
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.
#18g-cube_mastaPosted 1/12/2013 4:09:42 PM
g-cube_masta posted...

Malzahar can kill tanky people and his W is a big part of that and is also AoE. It's a good ability. Unfortunately his kit on the whole is what is holding him back. Innate pushing, crap mobility, bad cast time on his only non-ult CC. These are the reasons he isn't picked.

Also IDK what Syndra's you've been playing against but she can obliterate tanks as well. Especially if you do the Muramana build (which I don't personally endorse because I find it sort of gimmicky).
---
~GameFAQs LoL Board President~
http://i.imgur.com/6rO0g.png
#19Knight_Of_OrderPosted 1/13/2013 10:33:18 AM
g-cube_masta posted...
g-cube_masta posted...

Malzahar can kill tanky people and his W is a big part of that and is also AoE. It's a good ability. Unfortunately his kit on the whole is what is holding him back. Innate pushing, crap mobility, bad cast time on his only non-ult CC. These are the reasons he isn't picked.

Also IDK what Syndra's you've been playing against but she can obliterate tanks as well. Especially if you do the Muramana build (which I don't personally endorse because I find it sort of gimmicky).

You're talking as if Syndra didnt have her own crap holding her down, even LOWER MS, mediocre passive that only works until lvl9, super weak teamfight prescence. She's not exactly a top pick either....

And IDK what kind of tanky champs you've been fighting against that can actually get obliterated by Syndra (even with that dumb muramana build), specially now that HP is super strong.
---
Amid the turmoil and tumult of battle, there may be seeming disorder and yet no real disorder at all
Sun Tzu