So how exactly do I get better at this game?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. So how exactly do I get better at this game?

User Info: haku10

haku10
4 years ago#1
Im taking a break from fighting games and decided to play this since a lot of my friends play it.

Thing is, its hard for me to tell if Im actually getting better or not. I could do awesome one game because I have teammates that have good teamwork, but then the next game ill have a Graves that doesnt speak english and goes top to help his other non-english speaking friend which leaves me bottom to support minions.

Most stuff like map awareness and laning matchups I know ill get over time, but the stuff im not exactly sure about is objective type stuff. Like when and where I should be warding, when I should be going for certain objectives, and other stuff like that. Sometimes I have no idea what to do so I just run around like an idiot or go back to base empty handed.

User Info: Vnfemmefatalis

Vnfemmefatalis
4 years ago#2
You learn to lead a team.
Eat Broccoli. Eat right.
Be like water.

User Info: Iravention94

Iravention94
4 years ago#3
Make some friends. Sounds like youre problem is randoms not cooperating
Official Shiny Flygon of the Pokemon Black and White 2 Boards.

User Info: Enclosure

Enclosure
4 years ago#4
Thats why people watch streams of pro players. Decision making is a big part of the game; when to do what, when to go for certain objectives, when to push and when not to, etc.
http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/1678/87591610.jpg
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. So how exactly do I get better at this game?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived