People are so lost when enemy champs counters their champs.

#1Veggeta XPosted 1/12/2013 11:43:05 AM
"I can't do nothing with my Annie! Fizz counters me!"

So what? Are you just going to sit there and take a beating? Are you going to exclusively blame the defeat on champ instead of personal player skill? Do you not know how to adjust to the situation at hand?

That's why I believe highly that most of the time it's not the champ that's good, it's the player. Even if the champ counters yours you could still find a way to still be relevant. Most people don't.
---
I'm anti-elitist
#2BhelliumPosted 1/12/2013 11:43:57 AM
duh

and for the love of god why won't people just switch lanes?
---
The ability to quote is a serviceable substitute for wit-Mark Twain
Mark Twain is the most misquoted man of all time- Benjamin Disraeli
#3brazil00Posted 1/12/2013 11:44:55 AM
But isn't Fizz countered by Annie
#4BhelliumPosted 1/12/2013 11:49:01 AM
brazil00 posted...

water>fire

get your head in the game son
---
The ability to quote is a serviceable substitute for wit-Mark Twain
Mark Twain is the most misquoted man of all time- Benjamin Disraeli
#5spartanreborn1Posted 1/12/2013 11:49:30 AM
brazil00 posted...

How? sure, the ultimate is instant, but q has a travel time, allowing fizz to easily Dodge q if he wasn't stunned by w or r.
---
http://www.last.fm/user/spartanreborn
#6_HeXPosted 1/12/2013 11:52:51 AM
spartanreborn1 posted...
brazil00 posted...

How? sure, the ultimate is instant, but q has a travel time, allowing fizz to easily Dodge q if he wasn't stunned by w or r.

After 6 Annie drops him in a single combo, that's how. Annie can also build tanky-ish and still do a lot of damage.
---
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.
#7Veggeta X(Topic Creator)Posted 1/12/2013 12:08:18 PM
Fizz and Annie was just used as an example and I'm pretty sure most people say x champ counters x champ only as an excuse to damage control their badness.

When it comes down to it, it's player skill that dictates who is better. If I knew Darius was whooping my ass at top I would make ways to win. I would counter ward, ask jungler to help or show a presence to make him back off me so I can at least get some farm in and be at the same level. Build your items accordingly and tower hug.

If I can't do that then I'd happily just let him take the tower and then free farm after that. If he insists on still pushing further then ask for jungler and mid to triple gank him for the kill.
---
I'm anti-elitist
#8B01tPosted 1/12/2013 12:08:30 PM
If she uses a charged Q and fizz nulls it with E, her next ability(W) will still stun him.
---
"That is why war is so tragic. To win means to make victims of your opponents and give birth to hatred." - Kratos Aurion, Tales of Symphonia
#9Veggeta X(Topic Creator)Posted 1/12/2013 12:10:38 PM
B01t posted...
If she uses a charged Q and fizz nulls it with E, her next ability(W) will still stun him.

But the missing damage of Q will let Fizz live and get away or even give him enough to come back and kill your instantly with his own bursts.
---
I'm anti-elitist
#10XialohPosted 1/12/2013 12:13:53 PM
I freeze up hard bot lane against Blitz as just about anything. I mean, if he's good and has a tendency to use his speed boost and run around our minions to grab.
---
"Perhaps it's impossible to wear an identity without becoming what you pretend to be." - Orson Scott Card, Ender's Game