Bad teams.

#1PS7GREECEPosted 1/12/2013 1:25:17 PM
This is my rage/QQ topic just to let you know.
WHY THE FUDGE DO I ALWAYS GET THE NOOBS? LOSING THEIR LANE 5 MINUTES IN, FOCUSING THE TANK IN TEAMFIGHTS IF THEY HANG AROUND UNTILL THEIR TANK CHARGES IN AND WHEN THEY LOSE 75% OF THEIR THEY RECALL.
Im severly depressed. Why i never am on the other team?
#2bobguydude1Posted 1/12/2013 1:25:45 PM
Im not reading that.
---
YOU BROKE RNG!!?!?!?!?!?!? NOOOOOOOOO!!!!- insane_pyro74
#3Mahlazer123Posted 1/12/2013 1:28:18 PM
It's because you're 1/5 of the randoms on your team and you're a bad random.
---
IGN: Brotoss Winnar
#4FvPPosted 1/12/2013 1:35:57 PM
y r trolls always on my team and 2k smurfs on other team elo hell cant carry
---
FvP | falco_vs_peach | *^*"The Shinies" Member*^* | Adventure Time Member
PBWSB | PDPSB | /pdpsb/ | PBWSB User Tournament Winner: DiabIo
#5BhelliumPosted 1/12/2013 1:37:30 PM(edited)
Mahlazer123 posted...

Based on your rage issues I'd assume you're breaking team morale and losing the game harder for your team than just about anything the opponents are doing.
---
The ability to quote is a serviceable substitute for wit-Mark Twain
Mark Twain is the most misquoted man of all time- Benjamin Disraeli
#6Tony2CapPosted 1/12/2013 1:44:22 PM
Bhellium posted...
Mahlazer123 posted...

Based on your rage issues I'd assume you're breaking team morale and losing the game harder for your team than just about anything the opponents are doing.

---
---violence, if it isn't allready solving all your problems, then you're not using enough of it---
#7aamotPosted 1/12/2013 1:46:22 PM
If I had to guess, I would think that you lose because you sit at the base and type this kind of stuff out in-game.

But honestly, there are some just abysmal players out there that can ruin games for you. Like single-handedly.
---
chrisAAMO | 2938_5923_5833
#8PS7GREECE(Topic Creator)Posted 1/12/2013 1:48:59 PM
Bhellium posted...
Mahlazer123 posted...

If this is directed to me, i always try to raise/maintain morale on my team. Not doing shi*.
#9Alr3m1Posted 1/12/2013 1:49:25 PM
You're living in a candy coated world if you think 1 person makes or break a 5man team game.

Fact is, you get paired up with idiots, trolls, and people who just don't care what wins games. Fun to them is doing what they want, regardless of what their team says.

You're best bet is to not play single draft. Get a team that can organize and cooperate.