Elise help

#1SyxxPakk6Posted 1/12/2013 8:26:00 PM
Just picked up Elise because I like the mechanics and she seems really strong.

Haven't played her yet and wondering if anyone can give some tips.

Build order, skill order, when to swap between spider form etc.

Can't really find anything good online so far.
---
Gamertag - I S Y X X l | BF3 Battlelog - xI6ISYXXI6Ix
LoL: Trippi | D3: Syxx#1770 | GW2 Trippi / Fistkicks
#2FvPPosted 1/12/2013 8:26:39 PM
Tanky magic pen items
---
FvP | falco_vs_peach | *^*"The Shinies" Member*^* | Adventure Time Member
PBWSB | PDPSB | /pdpsb/ | PBWSB User Tournament Winner: DiabIo
#3mantana888Posted 1/12/2013 8:31:56 PM
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/954437-league-of-legends?search=elise
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
g-cube's Vice President of Cakes.
#4SyxxPakk6(Topic Creator)Posted 1/12/2013 8:33:33 PM
Umm ya I know how to search and I've already read through most of those and its just people arguing for the most part and doesn't really cover my questions in detail.
---
#5Dota2Posted 1/12/2013 9:01:21 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#6_HeXPosted 1/12/2013 9:13:12 PM
Build a Haunting Guise, get Sorc boots (unless you're having trouble in lane or you're going bruiser Elise), then get Merc/Tabi depending on enemy team comp. Then build on from that, if you're going bruiser get Warmogs and Sunfire cape, Ryalis and complete HG into Liandry's and last item is situational but I would usually go with Abyssal.

Skill order; R, Q, W, E

AP Elise is pretty straight forward, stack AP but get at least two defensive items so you don't blow up in seconds. Take advantage of her % damage abilities and stack mpen, it's her best stat.
---
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.
#7SyxxPakk6(Topic Creator)Posted 1/13/2013 10:31:43 AM
So still haven't got to play her yet been busy.

What's the deal with shapeshifting when should you swap between "human" / spider
---
#8_HeXPosted 1/13/2013 10:37:54 AM
SyxxPakk6 posted...

What's the deal with shapeshifting when should you swap between "human" / spider

Ideally you want to poke someone down to around half HP in human form with Q and W, then try to land your Cocoon stun and switch to spider and finish them off.

Elise's Q in human form does bonus damage depending on your opponents max health and her Q in spider form does bonus damage depending on how much health your target is missing.
---
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.
#9SorrySleepingPosted 1/13/2013 10:40:26 AM
SyxxPakk6 posted...

Ideally you want to poke someone down to around half HP in human form with Q and W, then try to land your Cocoon stun and switch to spider and finish them off.

Elise's Q in human form does bonus damage depending on your opponents max health and her Q in spider form does bonus damage depending on how much health your target is missing.

It's Current/Missing. If it was Maximum, her human Q would be deal a ton more damage and no reason to use spider Q over it.
---
~{Always Sleeping}~
#10New_PantsPosted 1/13/2013 11:02:47 AM
I always throw a Malady into my Elise builds with decent success.
---
~SamuraiChicken~
There's a fine line between stupidity and insanity. Will you cross it?