So I'm starting to love Vayne now and I'm torn between getting PD or BT first.

#11FvPPosted 1/13/2013 12:38:45 AM
BT
---
FvP | falco_vs_peach | *^*"The Shinies" Member*^* | Adventure Time Member
PBWSB | PDPSB | /pdpsb/ | PBWSB User Tournament Winner: DiabIo
#12Jordo_dPosted 1/13/2013 2:45:37 AM(edited)
Im going to give you a tip for every ADC in the game

2x Dorans, Zerker boots

are you owning your lane?
IE
PD
BT

are you not owning your lane?
BT
PD
IE

finish with Last Whisper and Guardian Angel

Vayne has a VERY poor early game, so unless you and your lane partner are really good...you'll be buying BT most of them first

people have number crunched that you do more damage with a lone BT or IE...than a lone PD
---
Black 2 FC - 1335-5569-9749
#13itzzsinnedPosted 1/13/2013 3:16:48 AM
Jordo_d posted...
Im going to give you a tip for every ADC in the game

2x Dorans, Zerker boots

are you owning your lane?
IE
PD
BT

are you not owning your lane?
BT
PD
IE

finish with Last Whisper and Guardian Angel

Vayne has a VERY poor early game, so unless you and your lane partner are really good...you'll be buying BT most of them first

people have number crunched that you do more damage with a lone BT or IE...than a lone PD

You have it backwards. If you're winning your lane you should go for the early BT. If you're losing your lane you should go for the IE or you can even go for a double Zeal (Vayne only).
#14WafflesquadPosted 1/13/2013 3:28:30 AM
Don't get either of them first. Get BOTH of them first. Actually, do both. Or neither. Doesn't really matter to me as technically somewhere it's already happened all four ways.
---
Ask me about warspoons.
#15anth0nyPosted 1/13/2013 3:42:53 AM
I always. ALWAYS. go bloodthirster. You HAVE to have that sustain because people will be poking you left and right with their skill shots. Or in case of a bind and bruiser decides to come and try and come from behind you need a bloodthirster to survive. I never count on my teammates to peel them off of me.

+ Not to mention that its damage stacks, meaning more damage than an IE.
---
Remember the Random House.
#16ssj4supervegetaPosted 1/13/2013 3:45:55 AM
get a shiv first.
---
LoL summoner: Vejitables
Bromaciaaaaaaaaaaaa!
#17DoctorEggmanPosted 1/13/2013 4:02:34 AM
you go IE if you're losing, BT if you are winning. BT is early damage and sustain + dueling power so you can try to make things happen midgame, IE is a more late-game oriented purchase. Buying a BT when you're behind won't help you win back any lost ground (especially if you are dying), while an IE doesn't consistently crit enough or give as much AD or lifesteal, requiring more items to be fully efficient.
---
If you read this signature, then that meant that I had control of what you read for 5 SECONDS!!
http://imgur.com/n8yh1
#18thecrossnkightPosted 1/13/2013 5:51:08 AM
I go

Avarice Blade
Vamp
Boots
BT
PD
IE
SS

with an insert GA/Warmogs somewhere in there., usually after IE.

Getting the avarice blade gets you a surprising amount of gold by the time you turn it into an SS. 35 minutes in assuming 100 creeps/10 minutes is 1k gold(360 from gp10 and 600 from last hitting). You just paid for a giant's belt that the opponent doesn't have.

Not to mention if you end up dueling bot with ult up, getting a crit means free win, and you'll usually get 2-3.
---
What do you do when faced with two choices? Simply toss a coin. It works because in that brief time that the coin is in the air you know what you're hoping for.