#11gaara999999Posted 1/13/2013 9:26:53 AM
Syndra on Heimer

---
Your Existance is a plothole - Kaiolini
You aren't on YouTube so this makes your topic not real so hurhurhur. -Drekerr
#12_HeXPosted 1/13/2013 9:27:48 AM
kourkour posted...
Riven counters vlad

How is that a hardcounter? If anything vlad can possibly keep his distance and outsustain riven, I just saw this matchup in Dyrus' stream a frew hours ago and he was doing fine (he was vlad).

lol Vlad has a really bad early game until like level 9 and Riven is dangerous already from level 2. Unless you sit under your turret you're gonna get crapped on over and over again.
---
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.
#13TwilightKing13Posted 1/13/2013 9:32:35 AM
kourkour posted...
Riven counters vlad

How is that a hardcounter? If anything vlad can possibly keep his distance and outsustain riven, I just saw this matchup in Dyrus' stream a frew hours ago and he was doing fine (he was vlad).

lol Vlad has a really bad early game until like level 9 and Riven is dangerous already from level 2. Unless you sit under your turret you're gonna get crapped on over and over again.

Yeah, so sit under your turret. It's not hard.
---
"Any voice can shake the air. My voice shakes the heart! " ~Sho Minamimoto
~~Twilight King~~
#14GainazzoPosted 1/13/2013 9:37:16 AM
Riven is not a hard counter for Vlad. Vlad only has to change his build to keep up in lane.
#15mistrfantasyPosted 1/13/2013 9:38:39 AM
TwilightKing13 posted...
kourkour posted...
Riven counters vlad

Yeah, so sit under your turret. It's not hard.

Riven is not a hard counter. If vlad builds zhonya or goes double doran shield, he can beat riven in lane.
#16kirbyakaZPosted 1/13/2013 9:40:14 AM
Mord counters Veigar. I learned this the hard way =[
---
High Five if you love Jesus!
High fives:11 Annoyed faces:4
#17angelwkw3Posted 1/13/2013 9:40:31 AM
Cascayde posted...
And I mean completely shut down and can't do anything about it. Off the top of my head I can only think of a few.

[b]Janna counters Leona[/b]
Talon counters most AP mids
Riven counters vlad
Kayle counters Darius

Any more?

Janna isn't going to block every skill shot from Leona with her tornado no matter what you want to believe, especially since the majority of players who play this game need to have good reaction time and they don't.
---
LoL ID = Crosisx2/Kurokage17/Angelwkw3
#18PyrizzlaPosted 1/13/2013 9:45:30 AM
OLAF > TEEMO
IDC what counters say lol

Farm safe - Hit level Six - proceed to rape (if u can land axes)
---
Lol: Pyrizzla Main: Riven, Renekton, Diana, MF, Olaf, Vayne, Leona - Slowly battling ELO HELL
Official Alucard of the Gamefaqs Board
#19Try_Harder_NubzPosted 1/13/2013 9:47:18 AM
Granite tends to work best

Followed by metal and hardwood
---
LoL/XBL/Steam/Everything: TryHarderNubz
http://i.imgur.com/1hsMf.jpg http://i.imgur.com/z5JK0.jpg http://i.imgur.com/fsLxu.jpg
#20PatriotAIPosted 1/13/2013 9:55:07 AM
Try_Harder_Nubz posted...
Granite tends to work best

Followed by metal and hardwood

This made my day, hell, it made my entire next week.