The most frightening ult combinations

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. The most frightening ult combinations
2 years ago#21
Orianna, Fiddle, Galio, Nunu, Miss Fortune.
---
http://i.imgur.com/w2Ni4.jpg
2 years ago#22
Not really a practical one, but whenever my friend and I duo queue ranked, I go J4 top and he goes Nocturne jungle. I make sure my lane opponent doesn't have Flash, DEMACIA! them, and then Noc uses his ult to dash into the arena. After this happens a few times, the lane opponent assumes it's going to happen every time I ult them and does everything in their power to avoid getting trapped.

Kind of fits in with the "frightening" part. Makes Paranoia that much scarier.
---
"You suck." - KarmicDragon
"hello i'm laqifunterest and you're watching dosney channel" - DarkestPanda
2 years ago#23
Any Ult combination of Sona / Malphite / Amumu / Orianna / Zyra / Hecarim / Varus / Sejuani / Rumble / Nunu / Nautilus / Nami / Morgana / Miss Fortune / Leona / Kennen / Katarina / Galio / Cassiopeia / Ashe / Annie / Anivia / is pretty devastatingly terrifyingly horrifyingly frightening, really.

That's not even the whole list, either.
---
Miami Heat: 2012 NBA Champions | Other Miami Sports: LOL
I'm a TWSSted bastard.
2 years ago#24
Amumu
Nunu
Pantheon
Galio
MF
---
http://i.imgur.com/5w9qa.png http://i.imgur.com/puVse.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/htfaf.png
2 years ago#25
Everyone with stuns/knockups and then something really strong like Miss Fortune's ult. This combination is very difficult to stop.

So something like Wukong Top/Amumu Jungle/Galio Mid/Nunu Bot/Miss Fortune Bot

That's actually an incredible team comp :P
2 years ago#26
LaqOfInterest posted...
Not really a practical one, but whenever my friend and I duo queue ranked, I go J4 top and he goes Nocturne jungle. I make sure my lane opponent doesn't have Flash, DEMACIA! them, and then Noc uses his ult to dash into the arena. After this happens a few times, the lane opponent assumes it's going to happen every time I ult them and does everything in their power to avoid getting trapped.

Kind of fits in with the "frightening" part. Makes Paranoia that much scarier.

You need ganks as Jarvan? You are not a man. A true man will tell his jungler to screw right off, that top is yours and yours alone.
---
I support Diablo online only, it's an MMO.
2 years ago#27
I would say almost anything combined with AP Nunu.

I can picture how devastating it would be if a handful of champs got caught in Nunu's Ult and as they were slowly trying to run outside the ult radius MF comes in and lands her Ult.
2 years ago#28
Played a game with my team galio fiddle oriana amumu Kat and Ashe..
---
If good things come to those who wait - arn't they just the leftovers of those who got there first?
There is not good or bad, just perspective and opinion.
2 years ago#29
Shen, Nocturne, Orianna, Miss Fortune, Lulu
---
The general rule about people seems to be: "Attractive, Single, Mentally Stable," choose two.
2 years ago#30
Jarvan + Evelynn + Nunu + Ziggs + Fiddlesticks

Galio + Jarvan + Nunu + Evelynn + Karthus

Guaranteed Ace.
---
Steam: Calimar777
XBL: Calimar
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. The most frightening ult combinations

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived