talon vs zed

#1SwiftToadzPosted 1/13/2013 10:13:32 AM
in mid lane, who would win early game/ mid/ late game? as well who is more likely to win pre6, and after lv6?
e
explain your answer
---
Everyone trying to get on that Swiftness
#2justdeath1Posted 1/13/2013 10:20:38 AM
i vote talon cuz he has that annoying silence that shuts down casters
he can do his whole pre-six burst with it and post six he can use his uti to finsh or run
zed wins prob top due to talon's mana issues and a lack of a blue buff
zed wins harrass but you need to land skill shots which are harder then talon's AA and cone
#3B01tPosted 1/13/2013 10:22:46 AM
however, zed has better range. His Q outranges any of talon's abilities, and he can further boost its range with his shadows. And again, no natural sustain but zed uses energy. I'd say its winnable by talon, but in zed's favor
---
Idealism is seeing potential. Pragmatism is seeing consequences.
#4SwiftToadz(Topic Creator)Posted 1/13/2013 10:25:52 AM
B01t posted...
however, zed has better range. His Q outranges any of talon's abilities, and he can further boost its range with his shadows. And again, no natural sustain but zed uses energy. I'd say its winnable by talon, but in zed's favor

zed has piss poor energy regen, think talon can pull of something within that timeframe?
---
#5happyscrub1Posted 1/13/2013 10:30:06 AM
talon cause Zed is a AD mage.
---
http://happyscrub.com/eloenvy.jpg
You are ignoring 1 message(s) from users on this page. Manage your list here
#6SwiftToadz(Topic Creator)Posted 1/13/2013 11:24:36 AM
happyscrub1 posted...
talon cause Zed is a AD mage.

whos has moar health
---
#7B01tPosted 1/13/2013 12:56:55 PM
SwiftToadz posted...
B01t posted...

zed has piss poor energy regen, think talon can pull of something within that timeframe?

what time frame? I'm referring to overall laning. Zed can poke at talon while farming, whereas talon will have to rely on his W to farm. They both have great burst, and in a proper 1v1, talon would likely win, imo.

But that's the nature of laning. It's why jayce is very good top lane. He can't duel well, but he lanes very well.
---
Idealism is seeing potential. Pragmatism is seeing consequences.
#8SwiftToadz(Topic Creator)Posted 1/13/2013 1:03:17 PM
B01t posted...
SwiftToadz posted...
B01t posted...

what time frame? I'm referring to overall laning. Zed can poke at talon while farming, whereas talon will have to rely on his W to farm. They both have great burst, and in a proper 1v1, talon would likely win, imo.

But that's the nature of laning. It's why jayce is very good top lane. He can't duel well, but he lanes very well.

Wouldnt zed ult be the game changer? talon cant ult do his dmg
---