Please help me decide

#1TugaKnightPosted 1/13/2013 2:08:12 PM
So far I've been playing mostly free champion rotations and kayle, but I'm almost reaching lvl 20, when you can buy the best runes, and I think it's time to buy a "main" champion.

I've narrowed my choices to either Jax, Graves, Vayne or Riven, but my IPs won't allow me to go on a shopping spree so I'd like some help from you guys.

Thanks
#2BhelliumPosted 1/13/2013 2:10:00 PM(edited)
Kayle

the Koreans like her
that should be good enough for anyone

plus, come on

support
jungle
ap
ad
tank

she does it all
also Riven
---
The ability to quote is a serviceable substitute for wit-Mark Twain
Mark Twain is the most misquoted man of all time- Benjamin Disraeli
#3Phase 8Posted 1/13/2013 2:10:55 PM
Ideally, you should have a "main" champ for every role, because if you only have one, you're not likely to get that position in every match. And if you pick the guy anyway, you're just going to screw the rest of your team.
---
"Veil of time descend. Atop the ash tree wend. Light of the stars portend. The feather shalt transcend..."
PSN - theonesin, Pawn: Dmitri(Warrior)
#4TugaKnight(Topic Creator)Posted 1/13/2013 2:12:16 PM
that might be true, but runes are a punch to the gems in terms to price, so i cant just buy one of each, yet.
#5BenaldricPosted 1/13/2013 2:15:45 PM
TugaKnight posted...
that might be true, but runes are a punch to the gems in terms to price, so i cant just buy one of each, yet.

well for me I just got a generic ad rune page and a generic ap rune page then got some champs. The runes wont be optimal but they will work for most champs if you don't buy people like akali who need a whole separate rune page to be really good
---
Pokemon D code: 2149 5920 7371 name: Sky
AC:CF Code 4597 4684 3513 oakvale,Ben
#6kirbyakaZPosted 1/13/2013 4:26:32 PM
Bhellium posted...
Kayle

the Koreans like her
that should be good enough for anyone

plus, come on

support
jungle
ap
ad
tank

she does it all
also Riven

What this guy said about Kayle is true, and while I don't play her I know she does well in all of those roles except I have yet to see one jungle.

Other than that get a champ that can go into more than one place, like Fiddlesticks (jungle, mid) Kennen or Swain (top or mid) or Nunu (Support, AP, Top) that way you have all your bases covered.

I wish someone gave me this advice when I was new, but then again from level 15+ I played with premade 5s (everyone else level 30 too haha) so I always had mid anyway, which is still my favorite and best role.
---
High Five if you love Jesus!
High fives:11 Annoyed faces:4
#7ssj4supervegetaPosted 1/13/2013 4:29:14 PM
honestly the first runes i ever got were tank runes. cause you cant really go wrong with being more tanky.
---
LoL summoner: Vejitables
Bromaciaaaaaaaaaaaa!