Why do people hate on Nidalee support?

#1_HeXPosted 1/13/2013 8:56:53 PM
So last game I went 4/5/29, we still lost in the end and somehow I get blamed for the loss because apparently Nidalee isn't a "real support". Nidalee is like a full time job to play well, constantly zoning out your opponents with traps and spears, knowing when to throw your heal steroid out on the adc and when to hard engage in cougar form.

Just like people rage when you go Midalee, which is also viable yet apparently it still seems to infuriate people to no end.

tl;dr bads pls stop hating on Nidalee
---
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.
#2RubyscopePosted 1/13/2013 8:59:07 PM
because its bad
#3RihawfPosted 1/13/2013 8:59:53 PM
Why do people like Nidalee support?

So last game a Nidalee support went 4/29/5, they lost and the enemy team blamed her for the loss because Nidalee isn't a real support. Nidalee is like a cougar in a mana draining pool, constantly ooming herself with useless traps and spears, never knowing when to throw her crappy-costly heal steroid out on the adc and when to hard insta-explode in cougar form.

Just like people rage when you go Pidalee, which is also viable yet apparently it still is bad as nidalee support and infuriate people to no end.

tl;dr bads pls stop playing support Nidalee
---
LoL NA IGN: MyakkoFirst|steam: rihawf| Nami main
League of Legends BR IGN: Rihawf (who'd know?)
#4_HeX(Topic Creator)Posted 1/13/2013 9:01:38 PM
Rihawf posted...

tl;dr I'm bad. That is all.

fixed
---
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.
#5Ultoman2Posted 1/13/2013 9:01:46 PM
Nidalee support is awesome.

Heal? Check

Steroid? Check

Zoning? Check.

The only thing questionable is her trap, but that lowers resists so I'll still count it.

Although early mana problems say hi.
---
History is only as accurate as the Author of the Book.
#6RihawfPosted 1/13/2013 9:02:21 PM
_HeX posted...
Rihawf posted...

tl;dr I'm bad. That is all.

fixed

exactly
---
LoL NA IGN: MyakkoFirst|steam: rihawf| Nami main
League of Legends BR IGN: Rihawf (who'd know?)
#7SorrySleepingPosted 1/13/2013 9:02:36 PM
Nidalee can easily flop and too many like to go AP and miss spears constantly.
---
~{Always Sleeping}~
#8dennis941012Posted 1/13/2013 9:03:13 PM
because you need kills and you are not going to build her 100% support :O
essentialy nid bot is kill lane
---
(>")> <(' ')> <("<)
~GameFAQs LoL Board Supreme Leader~> voted by http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?=89123
#9aHappySackaPosted 1/13/2013 9:04:24 PM
Nidalee support is nice I suppose but it only works against enemies with no sustain and has no CC to help the carry get fed.

"Standard" supports just do the job better or the unconventional ones like Zyra and Fiddlesticks.
---
Kitty Kat --> /\_/\
.................=(^_^)=
#10_HeX(Topic Creator)Posted 1/13/2013 9:07:16 PM
aHappySacka posted...
Nidalee support is nice I suppose but it only works against enemies with no sustain and has no CC to help the carry get fed.

"Standard" supports just do the job better or the unconventional ones like Zyra and Fiddlesticks.

Nidalee does more damage than pretty much any of the standard supports and at level 6 you can pretty much go all in on the enemy adc and they have no chance of winning that fight due to Nidalee steroid, spear and Cougar form.

Also I don't know of anyone that can outsustain getting hit by her spears over and over again, which isn't really hard to accomplish if you know how to position yourself.
---