Champs you think are OP, but no one else does

#11Dwhite_1Posted 1/13/2013 9:49:04 PM
LazyKenny posted...
-I've believed Blitzcrank was OP before he was discovered. My reasoning wasn't his Q though, for me, what was OP about him was his W.
-I've believed Orianna was still ridiculous even after her "nerfs", guess which champion hypercarried the season 2 finals?
-Back before Alistar got his remake, I used to play him as a backdoor champion. Messing around with his kit made me realize "wait, why does a champion have all of this and no one play him?" Guess what happened after he got his pure numbers remake.
-I've always believed Cho was OP beyond belief with his sustain passive, multiple AoE CCs, true damage ult, and a true damage ult that makes him tanky yet no one else does. Guess who is being discovered now.
-Dr. Mundo, back before people realized "hey, this guy's a pretty fast jungler." I've known that he was a ridiculously beefy anti-carry who could ignore an entire team (because who focuses Mundo?) and make a carry run from teamfights all because of the massive amounts of HP people would get on him and, most importantly, his E. What everyone thought was a harmless cleaver thrower is now hitting the carry ridiculously hard because of his massive AD steroid. Now that people started jungling him, they finally realized that.

My gift of knowing which champions are OP and which are not before discovery is both a blessing and a curse.

whats the next op champ oh wise one?
---
Smoke Weed All Day
#12dennis941012Posted 1/13/2013 9:50:28 PM
-I've believed Blitzcrank was OP before he was discovered. My reasoning wasn't his Q though, for me, what was OP about him was his W.
-I've believed Orianna was still ridiculous even after her "nerfs", guess which champion hypercarried the season 2 finals?
-Back before Alistar got his remake, I used to play him as a backdoor champion. Messing around with his kit made me realize "wait, why does a champion have all of this and no one play him?" Guess what happened after he got his pure numbers remake.
-I've always believed Cho was OP beyond belief with his sustain passive, multiple AoE CCs, true damage ult, and a true damage ult that makes him tanky yet no one else does. Guess who is being discovered now.
-Dr. Mundo, back before people realized "hey, this guy's a pretty fast jungler." I've known that he was a ridiculously beefy anti-carry who could ignore an entire team (because who focuses Mundo?) and make a carry run from teamfights all because of the massive amounts of HP people would get on him and, most importantly, his E. What everyone thought was a harmless cleaver thrower is now hitting the carry ridiculously hard because of his massive AD steroid. Now that people started jungling him, they finally realized that.

My gift of knowing which champions are OP and which are not before discovery is both a blessing and a curse.

Ah but vast majority of thoese features were useless before 0cs support meta
things like alistar/blitz started getting recognition at roaming meta :<
mundo to be fair was hard to jungle in S1 because mob was tougher and didn't give out extra hp per kill and no one EVER leashed
and oriana after her initial nerf had horrendous mana problem
DELETE THAT POST ABOUT CHO RIGHT NOW
---
(>")> <(' ')> <("<)
~GameFAQs LoL Board Supreme Leader~> voted by http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?=89123
#13RyokoWinsPosted 1/13/2013 9:51:32 PM
Seriously. **** Fiora.
---
I am whoever I need to be.
#14Small_appliancePosted 1/13/2013 9:56:34 PM
Zilean. And it makes me really happy because I'm one of the, like, five people who actually play him.
---
Cooler than Freddie Jackson sippin' a milkshake in a snowstorm.
#15Alakazam_fanPosted 1/13/2013 10:06:39 PM
Karma.

If she hits late game, good luck.
---
Don't stop, never give up, hold your head high and reach the top. Let the world see what you have got. Bring it all back to you.
~Elise is mai waifu~
#16XialohPosted 1/13/2013 10:11:41 PM
Nidalee
Mordekaiser
Kog'maw
---
"Perhaps it's impossible to wear an identity without becoming what you pretend to be." - Orson Scott Card, Ender's Game
#17BerserkFGriffthPosted 1/13/2013 10:28:48 PM
I think Nidalee's ratio on her spear and her mobility (essentially a no mana cost flash on a short cd on TOP of gaining movement speed when rushing through brushes) are completely broken.

I don't think one skillshot should be rewarded as heavily as her spear is, not with the range it has.
---
http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u144/Shenneh/Gifs%20Sora/d6f4073a17f3c6ae431f6c4in5.jpg
#18pinkpantherfan5Posted 1/13/2013 10:50:52 PM
Ahri, lol triple flash with damage
---
i dont like my username. so please just call me Mark
"Always 1A" Minigun