new item idea

#1Beech_tibsPosted 1/14/2013 12:05:37 AM
support item that doesnt allow adc near bushes...

so like if there is no ward
they cant face check

0/19/3 ashe

f
t
l
---
a lot of people are sheep so they won't believe a champion is strong until a pro says so
#2Ikethelord3Posted 1/14/2013 12:07:14 AM
I think they call them wards.
---
"You promised you'd love her until the end of the world. Well, the end of the world is coming. Time to prove you're a man of your word." - Terror Mask
#3Beech_tibs(Topic Creator)Posted 1/14/2013 12:09:36 AM
but what happens when you have no wards left D:

or adc is in front of you and theres a bush outside of lane thats not usually warded D: D:

no....

i like my idea better...
---
a lot of people are sheep so they won't believe a champion is strong until a pro says so
#4KK_the_SliderPosted 1/14/2013 12:20:30 AM
Why don't you have every bush warded?
#5Beech_tibs(Topic Creator)Posted 1/14/2013 12:22:36 AM
KK_the_Slider posted...

no you are totally right i should spend 3k on wards every 180 seconds just so that my ally doesnt facecheck
---
#6RiliyksPosted 1/14/2013 12:49:24 AM
Beech_tibs posted...
KK_the_Slider posted...

no you are totally right i should spend 3k on wards every 180 seconds just so that my ally doesnt facecheck

You should. Glad to know we could help you with this. ^^

Seriously... you should need at most 3 wards bot to keep your ally from making dumb mistakes... 4 if they're brain dead.

Tri-Bush, Dragonish area, and bush closest to enemy tower. If you seriously need that 4th ward, stick it in your bush.

If your adc still manages to get themselves killed, switch your support to kill mode, and tell them to stick their bf sword in the river.
---
Pkmn Diamond FC 2964-5171-5195
Gameplay>Graphics Typos hapen.