Meta breaking idea #2

#1jonlaw101Posted 1/14/2013 6:03:33 AM
Kennen Top
Amumu Jungle
Zyra Mid
Sona Supp
Varus ADC

AoE CC team. They can't win fights if they can't fight.
---
It's like playing monopoly then flipping the board over when they land on mayfair,saying 'lol i do what i want its just a game' - SoulStrikes
#2Stalky24Posted 1/14/2013 6:04:49 AM
*enemy picks Janna*
#3jonlaw101(Topic Creator)Posted 1/14/2013 6:05:39 AM
Ban Janna. Derp.
---
It's like playing monopoly then flipping the board over when they land on mayfair,saying 'lol i do what i want its just a game' - SoulStrikes
#4another guyPosted 1/14/2013 6:07:21 AM
Janna, and the fact that it follows the current meta. Olaf, Irelia, Tenacity, Cleanse/Quicksilver Sash/Scimitar/Mikael's Crucible hardcounter your idea.
---
"Hippogryph? You'd think there would be some hippo or some gryphon in there... I see a moose chicken" - Rodent
#5jonlaw101(Topic Creator)Posted 1/14/2013 6:07:59 AM
Ban Janna, Olaf and Irelia. Mundo and GP are manageable.
---
#6Stalky24Posted 1/14/2013 6:09:57 AM(edited)
If I saw this, I'd just go with 4x Cleanse.

You have advantage of Ignite, we have advantage of you having no ults.

Or just Cho'gath with Cleanse and aoe-silence your team midcombo.

Or just do poke-comp.
#7jonlaw101(Topic Creator)Posted 1/14/2013 6:11:36 AM(edited)
Stalky24 posted...

Or just do poke-comp.

Amumu ults. Everyone cleanses. Then the rest of CC comes in. Your move white boy.

Nothing to silence. It's not like they're channeled. Once they're going they're going.

Counter poke-comp by initiating.
---
#8Stalky24Posted 1/14/2013 6:15:15 AM(edited)
jonlaw101 posted...
Stalky24 posted...

Or just do poke-comp.

Amumu ults. Everyone cleanses. Then the rest of CC comes in. Your move white boy.

Nothing to silence. It's not like they're channeled. Once they're going they're going.

From LoL wikia:
Cleanse will provide 3 seconds of 65% crowd control reduction after activation (or 4 with Summoner's Resolve). This stacks multiplicatively with other sources, such as Tenacity and champion abilities.

Do you want to blast all ultis at once? You wont get more than couple seconds by doing this. You want to chain them together with such comp. It's not like you have one AoE stun and 4 high damage AoE.

Also good poke-comp doesnt let you get close enough to initiate. That is the whole idea of playing poke-comp in the first place.
It's like responding to "How do you deal with Shen?" "Counter taunt by killing him"
#9ShiningknucklesPosted 1/14/2013 6:15:49 AM
jonlaw101 posted...
Stalky24 posted...

Your move white boy.

http://i946.photobucket.com/albums/ad303/menageabro/lolwhitepeople.gif
#10jonlaw101(Topic Creator)Posted 1/14/2013 6:17:35 AM
Stalky24 posted...
jonlaw101 posted...
Stalky24 posted...

Or just do poke-comp.

From LoL wikia:
Cleanse will provide 3 seconds of 65% crowd control reduction after activation (or 4 with Summoner's Resolve). This stacks multiplicatively with other sources, such as Tenacity and champion abilities.

Do you want to blast all ultis at once? You wont get more than couple seconds by doing this. You want to chain them together with such comp. It's not like you have one AoE stun and 4 high damage AoE.

Also good poke-comp doesnt let you get close enough to initiate. That is the whole idea of playing poke-comp in the first place.
It's like responding to "How do you deal with Shen?" "Counter taunt by killing him"

35% of 5 CC's is still good enough to swing a team fight your way. And they all do pretty high deeps as it is.

I'd like to see any comp out-range Amumu Bandage Toss.
---