Which champion can defend a tower forever?

#21shackobrahPosted 1/14/2013 9:40:49 AM
Karthus maybe?

AOE with a zhonya's! Team takes turret shots, stand in your D&D and then just get Q'd into your ult. Maybe your team will do a little damage? haha.
---
Avoid fruits and nuts. You are what you eat.
#22Unbridled9Posted 1/14/2013 9:41:14 AM
Against minions? Any champion can so long as they have a way of ensuring they have health/mana.

Against champions? None can. Even if you can handle a 1V1 just fine, anything more than that will come down to dumb luck or praying you don't get swarmed.
---
Math with Vi!
My 2 fists - 1 of your face = 1 dead foe.
#23WayavasPosted 1/14/2013 9:57:43 AM
I remember I was on mid with Renekton and I didnt recall until I had like 3,000 gold
---
If Raptor Jesus is your lord and savior and you are 100% proud of it, copy this into your signature.
#24deoxxysPosted 1/14/2013 10:11:06 AM(edited)
So far from this topic ive gathered:
-Janna
-Heimerdinger
-Anvia
-Yorick?
-Plant woman?

Wouldnt the barbarian king do well? just defends a tower and when he gets dived he ults.
---
Any Goat on a cliff would tell you that..
#25Hyper InfernoPosted 1/14/2013 10:14:10 AM
Even if Tryndamere ults while being dived, if it's 5v1+tower, they can just go for the tower. Plus, Tryndamere can't wave clear the minions as fast as the other champions mentioned to get rid of the armor reduction on the tower (maybe with Shiv?), so the enemy team will be doing full damage the entire time.
---
I reject your reality and substitute my own!
-Adam Savage, The Mythbusters
#26ZeroisaheroPosted 1/14/2013 10:21:26 AM
anivia with homegaurd. never lose nexus.
#27Rookie_JetPosted 1/14/2013 10:47:01 AM
If you're trying to calculate best chances of surviving the dive too, I would go with a tank with AoE damage like Amumu, or Malphite. Galio was mentioned and I would say he's got a better chance than others too, depending on the team comp.
#28EcchiBakaPosted 1/14/2013 10:48:56 AM
Uh, no one mentions Heimer?

Dude has a passive that regens turret health and has two mini turrets he can spawn himself.
---
LoL: Ecchi Baka
Currently reading: Freezing, To-Love-Ru, and a lot of other titles
#29jim1608Posted 1/14/2013 11:02:00 AM
Actually none, because if they are that fed they can just tower dive you or ignore you there while they take the tower.
Otherwise they can just split push and win the game anyway...
Sometimes it's better to leave a tower to die than lose other objectives and let the enemy team snowball (harder, in this case).
Either way the tower will be kited, or you will be poked until you die by a Jayce/Nidalee. No one can keep one tower safe forever against 4 fed players(in the cases Support didn't get kills and you didn't feed a solo lane 3 fed players then).
#30Quiet_NoisePosted 1/14/2013 11:05:38 AM
Lulu makes a tower dive very unappealing.