Which champion can defend a tower forever?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Which champion can defend a tower forever?
3 years ago#41
KloudtheYoukai posted...
Uh, no one mentions Heimer?

Dude has a passive that regens turret health and has two mini turrets he can spawn himself.

REALLY? i posted this on the first page and 7 other people commented it or said the same thing i did.
That's why I'm streaming LoLz right now and why I have bought 9300 IP on two accounts so far. Because I don't play it. Makes perfect sense ~ Karmic Dragon
3 years ago#42
Being a fed nasus seems to be your best bet since then you can actually fight back if they dive. There's still nothing to stop them from split pushing though.
Not buying SSB4 without the inclusion of the flower fairy Lip as a playable character.
3 years ago#43
No matter which way you slice it you'll both be ending up in Hell!
3 years ago#44
anivia rod of ages, ae staff, guardians, lyndries, and death cap.
3 years ago#45
My vote, Chogath. I love playing him lately.
Since this game rely on micro transaction when people leave for mop this game will be I survive. - MageGuyInfinity
3 years ago#46
Janna gets a shield and with AP can shield herself a ton. Her Q can knock up or wave clear with enough AP. Her W can slow a target while he is taking turret fire and her ultimate can disrupt the dive entirely. With flash ultimate she can just about guarantee a kill unless they flash back.

screw shielding herself she can shield tower
(>")> <(' ')> <("<)
~GameFAQs LoL Board Supreme Leader~> voted by http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?=89123
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Which champion can defend a tower forever?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived