What was your biggest misconception when you started LoL?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. What was your biggest misconception when you started LoL?
2 years ago#1
In my very first game (playing as Garen), I didn't understand why my friend was telling me to buy a bow (Last Whisper) as a sword user. I was immediately ashamed when he explained it to me. When I was just generally new to the game, I didn't understand hot to build based on how the game was going. It was more or less just build pure damage or pure tank based on who I played.

What was your misconception that you're ashamed of?
---
________(====()_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_'',
I_______/'''''''''[{]''''''''{_)_)_)_)_)_}
2 years ago#2
I thought Bruises would deal the most damage
---
I'm DaddyZeus67 from Metal-Archives
2 years ago#3
minions didn't really matter...... Oh how I was wrong lol
2 years ago#4
I used to think Master Yi was the strongest champion
---
If Raptor Jesus is your lord and savior and you are 100% proud of it, copy this into your signature.
2 years ago#5
"Ionic Spark is a REALLY good item. It gives a lot of AS, which helps kick that passive that lets me clear minions more easily."
---
"Why don't you just take this picture for what it is? Teemo being stuffed and mounted by renek." - Serenderpity
LoL Name: Thanamar
2 years ago#6
Wait till you have the amount of gold need to buy an item and not buy it little by little

Boy was i ever wrong.
---
yooooooo
2 years ago#7
I thought I was supposed to help my creeps damage the enemy creeps and thought "Haha this sucker isn't damaging my creeps at all!" and then I got ganked.
---
CreviceCretin - Mario games are for little kids grow up and kill something.
^ 164 people agree that it's ignorance at its finest.
2 years ago#8
I thought Flash was Global and Teleport was useless because of it. I wasted my first three flashes when I finally got to level 14 testing it.
---
~{Always Sleeping}~
2 years ago#9
New to mobas I didn't understand distinct roles, so I related it to something like Xmen legends, thinking every champ had kill and damage potential

Janna was one of my first champs, and use to propose a lot "why not add a damage aspect to monsoon?" Lolap janna....at least I played it when it was kind of a thing, pre ratio nerfs.

My other thought was deathcap only stacked it's passive to your current ap, not cumulative, meaning the most effective time to buy it was last
---
................ ~...............
anoche sone contigo ;)
2 years ago#10
SorrySleeping posted...
I thought Flash was Global and Teleport was useless because of it. I wasted my first three flashes when I finally got to level 14 testing it.

this lol
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. What was your biggest misconception when you started LoL?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived