What was your biggest misconception when you started LoL?

#41DartDragoonPosted 1/14/2013 12:47:32 PM
I thought Smite on a support was worth it because of the free 10g after each use and it was awesome for pushing by being able to kill their siege minions really fast.

Aw yeah.
---
GT: AstroZombie29
SF4: Vega BB: Arakune MK: Sindel UMvC3: TaskMstr / Haggar / Trish
#42PKMNsonyPosted 1/14/2013 12:50:02 PM(edited)
I thought Teemo and Master Yi were some of the best champs in the game... getting pub stomped would have done that to you too.

As a support I thought, "I know, if I hit these minions last I get gold!" Then one time, my ADC called me a newb and told me to stop doing it...
#43GANONDORFIVYPosted 1/14/2013 1:05:56 PM
going alone deep to towers to push lanes as kayle never joined teamfights
---
"I think different than you sir,and im here to stay, no matter how hard you close your eyes i'll be here" GANONDORFIVY
#44hotshotgamesPosted 1/14/2013 1:08:02 PM
yeah, Minions didn't matter and that I should just kill the crap out of them so they can provide cannon fodder for the tower (last hitting?)
---
Apple>Nintendo>Steam>Playstation>Google>Microsoft>Origin
Own: Wii, DS, iPod Touch, Computer
#45mrmonstrPosted 1/14/2013 1:09:20 PM
Before I played LoL, I thought MOBAs were dumb and boring.
But now I realise they all have their charms ;)
#46RenegadePhantomPosted 1/14/2013 1:12:06 PM
SorrySleeping posted...
I thought Flash was Global and Teleport was useless because of it. I wasted my first three flashes when I finally got to level 14 testing it.

I was always scared to admit this. The thing is, it took two games because I never had the camera around my champion when I was testing how long the range was.
---
Setting the table with finery. Let us stop picking at our food! Burning like the finest Spice-A-Roni! From out of the darkness comes the mystery Medafighter!
#47Alakazam_fanPosted 1/14/2013 1:15:30 PM
You had to get all 3 inhibitors in order to win.
---
Don't stop, never give up, hold your head high and reach the top. Let the world see what you have got. Bring it all back to you.
~Elise is mai waifu~
#48zhe_king_of_apePosted 1/14/2013 1:17:51 PM
Does Amumu really look like a tank to you?
A short mumy as a tank lol yea
---
LoL IGN: TheMinecrafter12
#49genericname1234Posted 1/14/2013 1:22:53 PM
This wasn't right when I started, but after I learned some of the basics. I thought that you should never push a lane ever. Auto attacking was a bad thing that you weren't supposed to do. Now I've realized that pushing a wave can be really useful. Denying exp is great and some people just suck at CS'ing under the turret.
---
"SR'ing is having the RNG abuse you." Deshokun
#50kirbyakaZPosted 1/14/2013 1:26:51 PM
Karmic Dragon2003 posted...
I thought I was supposed to help my creeps damage the enemy creeps and thought "Haha this sucker isn't damaging my creeps at all!" and then I got ganked.

New account?
---
High Five if you love Jesus!
High fives:11 Annoyed faces:4