What was your biggest misconception when you started LoL?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. What was your biggest misconception when you started LoL?

User Info: DartDragoon

4 years ago#41
I thought Smite on a support was worth it because of the free 10g after each use and it was awesome for pushing by being able to kill their siege minions really fast.

Aw yeah.
GT: AstroZombie29
SF4: Vega BB: Arakune MK: Sindel UMvC3: TaskMstr / Haggar / Trish

User Info: PKMNsony

4 years ago#42
I thought Teemo and Master Yi were some of the best champs in the game... getting pub stomped would have done that to you too.

As a support I thought, "I know, if I hit these minions last I get gold!" Then one time, my ADC called me a newb and told me to stop doing it...

4 years ago#43
going alone deep to towers to push lanes as kayle never joined teamfights
"I think different than you sir,and im here to stay, no matter how hard you close your eyes i'll be here" GANONDORFIVY

User Info: hotshotgames

4 years ago#44
yeah, Minions didn't matter and that I should just kill the crap out of them so they can provide cannon fodder for the tower (last hitting?)
Own: Wii, DS, iPod Touch, Computer

User Info: mrmonstr

4 years ago#45
Before I played LoL, I thought MOBAs were dumb and boring.
But now I realise they all have their charms ;)

User Info: RenegadePhantom

4 years ago#46
SorrySleeping posted...
I thought Flash was Global and Teleport was useless because of it. I wasted my first three flashes when I finally got to level 14 testing it.

I was always scared to admit this. The thing is, it took two games because I never had the camera around my champion when I was testing how long the range was.
Setting the table with finery. Let us stop picking at our food! Burning like the finest Spice-A-Roni! From out of the darkness comes the mystery Medafighter!

User Info: Alakazam_fan

4 years ago#47
You had to get all 3 inhibitors in order to win.
Don't stop, never give up, hold your head high and reach the top. Let the world see what you have got. Bring it all back to you.
~Elise is mai waifu~

User Info: zhe_king_of_ape

4 years ago#48
Does Amumu really look like a tank to you?
A short mumy as a tank lol yea
LoL IGN: TheMinecrafter12

User Info: genericname1234

4 years ago#49
This wasn't right when I started, but after I learned some of the basics. I thought that you should never push a lane ever. Auto attacking was a bad thing that you weren't supposed to do. Now I've realized that pushing a wave can be really useful. Denying exp is great and some people just suck at CS'ing under the turret.
"SR'ing is having the RNG abuse you." Deshokun

User Info: kirbyakaZ

4 years ago#50
Karmic Dragon2003 posted...
I thought I was supposed to help my creeps damage the enemy creeps and thought "Haha this sucker isn't damaging my creeps at all!" and then I got ganked.

New account?
High Five if you love Jesus!
High fives:11 Annoyed faces:4
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. What was your biggest misconception when you started LoL?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived