What was your biggest misconception when you started LoL?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. What was your biggest misconception when you started LoL?
3 years ago#71
AS was king.
To all the trolls out there, I have 179 users on my ignore list. Come at me. My list needs to grow...
The latest ignoree: stupid_newbie
3 years ago#72
CS and 3 pots at the start were a waste of time.
Gamefaqs most "liked" and respected poster. Global warming is real. My IQ is 133 Mensa certified.
Evolution is fact. Gamefaqs Life coach and mentor.
3 years ago#73
"I'm gonna push the lane as fast as I can by auto attacking and going for their tower!"

awww :(
3 years ago#74
I thought Taric was a great all around champ and tried to use him in Dominion. Also, I assumed that you could jungle on Treeline, and that any level 18 character can solo dragon/baron. Also, when I first played, I built nothing but HP regen on Garen, thinking that, if I could boost it high enough, I'd become invincible (enemies wouldn't outdamage my regen). So much for that...
Ask me about warspoons.
3 years ago#75
Thought lifesteal was for AD-scaling attacks and spellvamp was for AP.
Cooler than Freddie Jackson sippin' a milkshake in a snowstorm.
3 years ago#76
bobguydude1 posted...
i thought i could smite enemy champions

And then John was a zombie.
3 years ago#77
InfestedAdam posted...
eggbasket posted...
Zeroisahero posted...
SorrySleeping posted...
I thought Flash was Global and Teleport was useless because of it. I wasted my first three flashes when I finally got to level 14 testing it.

this lol

Hahaha this.

Another +1 to this. Kept wondering why my Champion wasn't appearing at my cursor when it was half-way across the map.

Yep. Totally did that several times. Stopped using it, came back at level 30 for it when I understood the concept.
3 years ago#78
I thought pots weren't necessary.
Oh, I don't want to walk that far. Anything that takes more than 12 steps isn't worth doing! Eh? 12? Get it? Steps! Hehehe.- Homer J. Simpson
3 years ago#79
My biggest misconception was thinking the game was like a deathmatch where killing champions was the most important thing in the game. Champion kills are just a bonus that makes it easier to take the real objectives like Dragon, Baron, Towers, and Inhibs. Once I figured that out I was able to start getting better at this game.
3 years ago#80
I used to think Ashe's Volley did more damage if more of the arrows hit you. So I would walk up really close to use it.
Congratulations! You just lost the game!
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. What was your biggest misconception when you started LoL?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived