What was your biggest misconception when you started LoL?

#71CBratePosted 1/14/2013 5:59:48 PM
AS was king.
---
To all the trolls out there, I have 179 users on my ignore list. Come at me. My list needs to grow...
The latest ignoree: stupid_newbie
#72Mander1861Posted 1/14/2013 6:00:27 PM
CS and 3 pots at the start were a waste of time.
---
Gamefaqs most "liked" and respected poster. Global warming is real. My IQ is 133 Mensa certified.
Evolution is fact. Gamefaqs Life coach and mentor.
#73shutyourmouth03Posted 1/14/2013 7:26:05 PM
"I'm gonna push the lane as fast as I can by auto attacking and going for their tower!"

*ganked*

awww :(
#74WafflesquadPosted 1/14/2013 7:35:10 PM
I thought Taric was a great all around champ and tried to use him in Dominion. Also, I assumed that you could jungle on Treeline, and that any level 18 character can solo dragon/baron. Also, when I first played, I built nothing but HP regen on Garen, thinking that, if I could boost it high enough, I'd become invincible (enemies wouldn't outdamage my regen). So much for that...
---
Ask me about warspoons.
#75Small_appliancePosted 1/14/2013 7:37:00 PM
Thought lifesteal was for AD-scaling attacks and spellvamp was for AP.
---
Cooler than Freddie Jackson sippin' a milkshake in a snowstorm.
#76Fenrir the WolfPosted 1/14/2013 7:38:03 PM
bobguydude1 posted...
i thought i could smite enemy champions

---
And then John was a zombie.
#771stClassLegacyPosted 1/14/2013 7:38:09 PM
InfestedAdam posted...
eggbasket posted...
Zeroisahero posted...
SorrySleeping posted...
I thought Flash was Global and Teleport was useless because of it. I wasted my first three flashes when I finally got to level 14 testing it.

this lol

Hahaha this.

Another +1 to this. Kept wondering why my Champion wasn't appearing at my cursor when it was half-way across the map.

Yep. Totally did that several times. Stopped using it, came back at level 30 for it when I understood the concept.
#78MC RaZaRPosted 1/14/2013 7:40:30 PM
I thought pots weren't necessary.
---
Oh, I don't want to walk that far. Anything that takes more than 12 steps isn't worth doing! Eh? 12? Get it? Steps! Hehehe.- Homer J. Simpson
#79KinzuPosted 1/14/2013 7:40:40 PM
My biggest misconception was thinking the game was like a deathmatch where killing champions was the most important thing in the game. Champion kills are just a bonus that makes it easier to take the real objectives like Dragon, Baron, Towers, and Inhibs. Once I figured that out I was able to start getting better at this game.
#80FandomOfRandomPosted 1/14/2013 7:42:32 PM
I used to think Ashe's Volley did more damage if more of the arrows hit you. So I would walk up really close to use it.
---
Congratulations! You just lost the game!
www.losethegame.com