best jungler to carry end game

#1MrDinkyPosted 1/14/2013 12:37:28 PM
I typically play riven jungle. Problem is, if the game goes past 30 mins, she starts falling off hard.

I've tried Shyv, but she doesnt have the damage end game to really carry, and her ganks aren't great enough to help feed your adc.

I feel like Xin would be a good pick, as he seems to snowball a little better than riven for set up into end game.

I just hate LeeSin, I can't get great with him.

any other suggestions?
---
PSN:(MrDinky)____(o o)______|
MR.DINKY___.-ooO-(_)-Ooo-.__|
#2KirbixPosted 1/14/2013 12:39:01 PM
Jax
---
Signatures that consist of quotes are bizarre- you could falsify a quote and no one would know.-Jesus
#3Evolution50Posted 1/14/2013 12:40:32 PM
Olaf
#4ahovbiwPosted 1/14/2013 12:40:59 PM
Skarner.
#5MrDinky(Topic Creator)Posted 1/14/2013 12:44:02 PM
guess there's quite a few different opinions.
---
#6KirbixPosted 1/14/2013 12:46:09 PM
Jax and olaf can both hard carry because that's what they're designed to do.

Skarner can either be built tanky initiator or carry
---
Signatures that consist of quotes are bizarre- you could falsify a quote and no one would know.-Jesus
#7Reaper_MinionPosted 1/14/2013 12:48:04 PM
Riven carries hard but the jungle doesn't offer enough income or experience. That's why you fall off.

Amumu and Olaf are good options.
---
/|\ http://i48.tinypic.com/2pzcsv7.jpg
\|/ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vE7x0WLz7SY
#8ZerowuPosted 1/14/2013 12:49:47 PM(edited)
riven doesn't fall off, she just has to build tankier than usual and get kills/assist if you want to stay relevant. She's a really aggressive high risk/high reward jungler, so that's why most don't take her.

Shyvana is more of a counterjungler, you ruin the other Jungler's life by taking their camps. I usually build shyvana tanky because in a teamfight she's downright annoying and hard to peel off. For early game presence, I take smite/exhaust. It really increases your ganking presence and you got your ultimate and w to escape anyways.

Olaf is a great jungler, but his skillcap is high because you have to master his axes and they're not that easy to land.

Amumu and malphite and shen are extremely good and fairly easy to play, but good luck getting them in ranked since they will be banned 9 times outta 10

Maokai is an really good jungler, tanky, easy to play, feed your teams kills. Makes everybody happy but I got bored playing him because he is extremely simple.

Nocturne is a rising favorite of mine and a popular jungler in season 3. He can gank extremely early compared to other jungler. It's really scary when you start on the blue side and you gank top level 2 [one point into q, one into e (fear)]because their top won't expect it and I've gotten first blood that way multiple times. He has great sustain in jungle. Only problem is he's not necessarily as super tanky as the other pure tank junglers so you have to build him hybrid.
#9Frost_shock_FTWPosted 1/14/2013 12:55:25 PM
Hecarim doesn't die if you keep most of the enemy team in your W while your team is attacking and is too dangerous to ignore.

Amumu, Malphite, Skarner, and Maokai all have potentially game winning ults, with Maokai's CC not being tied to his ult.

Olaf can make the enemy carry have such a bad day it's not even funny.
---
Spongebob quote goes here. If you're seeing this, I'm on my phone.
Contacts in Profile
#10MrDinky(Topic Creator)Posted 1/14/2013 1:03:13 PM
i was a huge fan of hec in S2...but haven't played him since the new jungle because of how badly he got owned on PBE...

is he in an okay place now?

I jungle with mao / amumu when we need a tank, but not to carry. Im looking for a champ that can snowball and win games fast...essentially a champ that takes puts the me into team.
---