I lost Honorable Opponent ribbon?

#1DracovianPosted 1/14/2013 2:29:43 PM
What did I do to lose it?
---
"It's a basic truth of the human condition that everybody lies. The only variable is about what." - Dr. House
#2Mouse_CrousePosted 1/14/2013 2:30:13 PM
Get sent to tribunal, check your e-mail.
#3Skul_Posted 1/14/2013 2:30:36 PM
Stop being honourable.

Now be a man, and get the Teamwork ribbon, so you can join the Master Race.
---
cave story is a nes or snes port-DemonDog666
i5-2500-GTX550TI-8GB; DSi; 3DS; GBASP; Wii;Galaxy SIII; iPod Touch 4th Gen;
#4CovenantPosted 1/14/2013 2:31:08 PM
You have to maintain the ribbons by keeping a certain ratio of Honorable Opponent honors to games played.

Or you got sent to Tribunal.
#5BhelliumPosted 1/14/2013 2:31:12 PM
got tribunal'd probably you dirty boy

That or you earned one of the others, if you really don't know (but still care) just message their support people.
---
The ability to quote is a serviceable substitute for wit-Mark Twain
Mark Twain is the most misquoted man of all time- Benjamin Disraeli
#6BhelliumPosted 1/14/2013 2:32:59 PM
Covenant posted...
You have to maintain the ribbons by keeping a certain ratio of Honorable Opponent honors to games played.

Or you got sent to Tribunal.

It was my understanding once you unlock a crest it stay unlocked. If you earn another with shifting ratios the rarer one will take precedence or you can change it under your profile, somewhere. IIRC, never done it.
---
The ability to quote is a serviceable substitute for wit-Mark Twain
Mark Twain is the most misquoted man of all time- Benjamin Disraeli
#7Dracovian(Topic Creator)Posted 1/14/2013 3:14:17 PM
I have no email. I haven't done anything to deserve a tribunal.
---
"It's a basic truth of the human condition that everybody lies. The only variable is about what." - Dr. House
#8MtnJimPosted 1/14/2013 3:21:42 PM
Here's how it works: Riot has said (multiple times) that the ribbons are supposed to represent consistency. You losing your ribbon has nothing to do with reports or your trips to tribunal (or lack thereof). If you do not receive CONSISTENT honors, you will lose your ribbon. If you had your ribbon and stopped playing for a while, for example, you would come back to see your ribbon gone. If you want to keep a ribbon, you will need to continue earning those honors. I recently lost my Honorable Opp ribbon in this manner.

You can get it back. Just earn honor again.

I've heard the ribbon is reward based on a ratio of people you've played with to the number of honors you've received, but I cannot give any proof so it will just have to stay a rumor.
---
"A world without children... future generations will thank us!" ~ Stan Smith
#9HasirePosted 1/14/2013 3:24:19 PM
Too bad no one uses honor anymore.
---
NA: Hasire
EU East: Khepas
#10Skul_Posted 1/14/2013 4:39:36 PM
Too bad no one uses honor anymore.

I still get a few honours, but its died down recently. And this makes me afraid for me green ribbon. I DONT WANT TO LOSE IT!!! *cries*
---
cave story is a nes or snes port-DemonDog666
i5-2500-GTX550TI-8GB; DSi; 3DS; GBASP; Wii;Galaxy SIII; iPod Touch 4th Gen;