i would like my next loss to be my fault

#1TriangularTwigPosted 1/14/2013 3:23:34 PM
i havent deserved a loss in a while, you know

my games have talons who try to 1v5, insist on focusing the ADC and think the way to do it is to charge in their team as talon

or swains who don't connect for 15 minutes and turn a winning 4v5 into a pub stomp by going 0/15 because they think they can help fight lvl 10 ppl at lvl 1

enemy team always knows how to coordinate together, my teams always try to 1v2 or 1v3 etc

it would be nice if i was the one who got caught or fed hard or lost my lane. i want to deserve my next loss tbqh

why cant the people on the other team ever be on my team

thats it, im going pro
#2kirbyakaZPosted 1/14/2013 3:37:07 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btPJPFnesV4
---
High Five if you love Jesus!
High fives:11 Annoyed faces:4
#3SilviiroPosted 1/14/2013 3:43:36 PM
Last time I tried to lose I played support Poppy and spent most of the game looking up albums on Spotify while alt-tabbed. I ended up winning anyway. . .
---
"I have seen everything that is done under the sun, and behold, all is vanity and a striving after wind." -- Ecclesiastes 1:14
#4TriangularTwig(Topic Creator)Posted 1/15/2013 12:23:17 AM(edited)
MF and Blitz lane, we lost hard to sion and ashe because blitz kept grabbing sion. sion would stun me and not give a damn about being grabbed, at which point they would proceed to poop on me. i pleaded with blitz not to grab sion, but he kept doing it, and i kept dying, i adapted and stayed under the tower (i had to do this because of my own teammate btw), still farming 2x as much (even though i was competing with blitz for farm under my own tower) as Ashe but blitz's grabs fed sion that he started tower diving. literally nothing i could have done whatsoever

and top went 0/10

can't we just ban these people
#5TruHNIC187Posted 1/15/2013 12:24:59 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btPJPFnesV4

thanks for this link. It came up and I moved my mouse to the x in the corner. but then the music kicked in and i could not close the window. haven't heard in awhile
#6FlameLord23Posted 1/15/2013 12:30:25 AM
TriangularTwig posted...
MF and Blitz lane, we lost hard to sion and ashe because blitz kept grabbing sion. sion would stun me and not give a damn about being grabbed, at which point they would proceed to poop on me. i pleaded with blitz not to grab sion, but he kept doing it, and i kept dying, i adapted and stayed under the tower (i had to do this because of my own teammate btw), still farming 2x as much (even though i was competing with blitz for farm under my own tower) as Ashe but blitz's grabs fed sion that he started tower diving. literally nothing i could have done whatsoever

and top went 0/10

can't we just ban these people

Dear TriangularTwig.

We hear your complaints. However, there is nothing we can do about it. You are matched with these people because they are mathmatically matched with you based upon your results. If you wish to play with better teammates, you need to win a higher percentage of your games.

Also if you intend to intentionally feed to get your next lost Phreak will pull out the nerf bat and shove it so far up your ass you'll be s***ting Urgot, Rengar and Diana til the end of Season 3.

Sincerely,

The Riot Team
---
"All of a sudden there are useless topics on gamefaqs. Oh wait, that's all the time." ~Try_Harder_Nubz
LoL IGN: I Rock Ths
#7TriangularTwig(Topic Creator)Posted 1/15/2013 12:57:31 AM
went 10/4 as kenne when it was 3v5

still lost tho

whats elo hell?
#8CheeseItBagginsPosted 1/15/2013 12:59:42 AM
TriangularTwig posted...
went 10/4 as kenne when it was 3v5

still lost tho

whats elo hell?

If elo hell is real (which it isn't), how'd you end up there?
---
KingofAsia's sister is my waifu
#9TriangularTwig(Topic Creator)Posted 1/15/2013 1:01:51 AM
have you read these stories about the teammates i get placed with

i admit i do really poorly sometimes, but the vast majority of the time my team loses it's not because I did something wrong. i try to calmly explain to my team what they are doing wrong. but when you're dying because your blitz is doing their Sion's job for them and you beg him to stop and he doesn't then what do you do? what amount of skill will benefit me in that situation
#10PrintScreenKeyPosted 1/15/2013 1:05:51 AM
TriangularTwig posted...
have you read these stories about the teammates i get placed with

i admit i do really poorly sometimes, but the vast majority of the time my team loses it's not because I did something wrong. i try to calmly explain to my team what they are doing wrong. but when you're dying because your blitz is doing their Sion's job for them and you beg him to stop and he doesn't then what do you do? what amount of skill will benefit me in that situation

It is you that's doing something wrong. Start watching high elo games and see how they play. They are vastly better than you and that's why they're there. You belong at your elo stop denying it and get better. There are a million things you could be doing better start finding them out.