Here's what happens everytime I jungle.

#1Veggeta XPosted 1/14/2013 7:59:35 PM
We do great. Laning phase is great. Good gankings, good countering, good snowballing so far. With this kind of advantage you can't lose right? Wrong.

Everytime we have this huge advantage my laners some how manage to screw it up. Basically they let themselves go. They do something I call "Being Dora the Explorer". Enemy knows they are losing so they know how to group up very well because of it while my team thinking they are the s*** now because of my ganks let themselves beat them.
---
I'm anti-elitist
#2flyguy101Posted 1/14/2013 8:01:07 PM
As jungler you get access to a lot of map awareness, so once lane stage is over, make the commands, ping like crazy, and pray to God if they listen to you. If they don't, it is out of your command at that point and try not to stress it.
---
http://theaffectiveperspective.blog.com/
Q.E.D.
#3LaqOfInterestPosted 1/14/2013 8:02:44 PM
Wow, I have the exact opposite problem

Laning phase sucks, I can't gank for ****, and when I try to, I get behind in farming and the enemy jungler steals my entire jungle and I'm behind everyone else on both teams by like three levels and then I get carried.

Wanna swap?
---
"You suck." - KarmicDragon
"hello i'm laqifunterest and you're watching dosney channel" - DarkestPanda
#4mistrfantasyPosted 1/14/2013 8:20:49 PM
As a jumbler, its your responsibility to ward the enemy jungle. U do this bc the support is too squishy if they get caught warding enemy territory. If you ward key areas and buffs in enemy territory, your teammates will stop sucking.
#5Veggeta X(Topic Creator)Posted 1/14/2013 8:25:21 PM
mistrfantasy posted...
As a jumbler, its your responsibility to ward the enemy jungle. U do this bc the support is too squishy if they get caught warding enemy territory. If you ward key areas and buffs in enemy territory, your teammates will stop sucking.

Of course it's my fault they are sucking.
---
I'm anti-elitist