does teemo do well against lee sin?

#11_RaveMaster_Posted 1/15/2013 1:01:03 AM
Benaldric posted...
_RaveMaster_ posted...
Benaldric posted...
_RaveMaster_ posted...
No because Lee sin is already blind

HARHARHARHAR

But srsly equal skill Lee should win IMO. Lee has a gap closer and a marginal slow. You only need (one) a gap closer or good CC to take teemo out.

but his gap closer is so easy to dodge because i can just hide behind minions

That's what people say about blitz, and yet he's banned every single time. It's not a perfect Gap closer but again equal skill it should be Lee. Lee doesn't rely on AA so much as say trynd, blind isn't that helpful. His utility and mobility is better than yours, pink ward bushes if you want to get rid of mushrooms and have bush control. I don't see how teemo can win this unless Lee lets himself get poked and kited without doing anything back.

hmmm so its kinda like darius then I only beat because I scared him early and he wouldn't get me back?

Yeah except Darius stomps Teemo pretty hard. I know people will always argue on this but I've played a lot of Teemo v Darius and I don't think I've lost once using Darius. It's like a science every time I get this match up I can win this lane blindfolded (HARHARHAR).
---
~Rave
#12Teh_StuntorzPosted 1/15/2013 1:11:17 AM
It's funny when people play against other bad players and claim to know the match up.

Teemo craps on Lee Sin.
---
Because shut up.
#13_RaveMaster_Posted 1/15/2013 1:20:16 AM
Teh_Stuntorz posted...
It's funny when people play against other bad players and claim to know the match up.

Teemo craps on Lee Sin.

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/no-rage-face
---
~Rave